Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Letter to U.S. Attorney from Former FBI Agent Geral Sosbee in Support of Dr. Carpenter

 
Geral Sosbee: Champion of Liberty
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
NOTE: I received this letter by e-mail from my dear friend and professional colleague Geral Sosbee. For as long as I have known him, over the past dozen years, he has consistently stood up for those innocent persons targeted for persecution, with no compromises.
 
Geral has reviewed the documents related to this case, as I have, and is outraged, as I am, that Dr. Carpenter is being treated as if she were a criminal, when nothing could be further from the truth, as there is no basis whatsoever for such a charge as "mail and wire fraud".
 
Please, if you care not only about Health Care Freedom, but more importantly, the larger issue of  FREEDOM itself, follow suit and send your own letter in support of Dr. Carpenter.
 
Thank you for your consideration.
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
February 24, 2013
 
Danny C Williams, Sr.
United States Attorney
Northern District of Oklahoma 
   
Ryan L. Souders
Assistant United States Attorney
110 W 7th, Suite 300
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119-1013
 
 
Geral Sosbee's Letter to U.S. Attorney
 
I am writing to you (as Barbara Hartwell has done) as a friend and supporter of Dr. Antonella Carpenter, who is now unlawfully the target of a Grand Jury Investigation on the false charges of "mail and wire fraud
 
I fully & intimately understand the illegal actions that are often taken by federal authorities against political Targets generally because I too have been subjected to torture and attempted murder by fbi  assassins with the full participation of DOJ.
 
My documentation are available at
 
 
While I have no expectation that the thugs in power in this country will stop their assaults on me and on Barbara, I truly hope and pray that all such actions against the wonderful  Dr. Carpenter will stop immediately because I realize that the legal requirement of "criminal intent" against an accused is completely lacking in your case against her; she actually  intends to help people in crisis, even paradoxically while your process is intended by criminal  design and inhumane  methodology to destroy her life.
 
Finally, I summarize in my human rights work the current state of affairs at  DOJ and FBI, etc., as follows:
 
Our leaders have turned on us globally and we are on the front lines of the most epic battle ever conceived under heaven and on earth against evil incarnate wherein ''wicked men ambitious of power'', with hatred of liberty and with an eternal contempt of law seek to murderously enslave all humanity. I am truly honored to have as associates the members of our group who are my fellow soldiers in defense of mankind.

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/sosbeewrit.html


Signed:

___________________________

Geral Sosbee
P.O. Box 3374
Harlingen, Texas 78551
(956)622-0768
 
  
Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA