Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Continuing Malicious Lies, False Accusations & Fraud by Ellen Atkin

















I have exposed Ellen Atkin in several reports, as a liar, a fraud, an identity thief, an aggressive and ambitious opportunist and rabid publicity hound. 

She has made a fraudulent claim to a photo of an actual MK Ultra victim, which she has exploited for her self-serving agenda of “influence” (her own admission), thereby promoting false information, and obstructing justice for genuine survivors, especially the victim herself.

Once exposed, typically, Atkin doubled down on the lies and attacked the expositor, Barbara Hartwell, by fabricating additional lies and by idiotically promoting a 15-year-old smear piece by one Ken Adachi (a pseudonym), a notorious liar, criminal and controlled-opposition government shill who runs smear campaigns against legitimate journalists and government whistleblowers on his New Age website, Educate-Yourself.

Now, Atkin continues her rampage of lies by falsely accusing Barbara Hartwell of “cyber stalking”.

Here is a recent post from her website:

Cyber Stalking of Ann Diamond Lunamoth & Barbara Hartwell & Julie Gold

Anatomy of Possession in MK Ultra Perps

"Evidence that Ann McClean aka Ann Diamond has engaged Barbara Hartwell to aid in cyber stalking.

Barbara Hartwell copied Ann’s stricken from Google headline using my name and added her own Batsh$t. (Nov. 2019)

Ann reposted stricken from Google BATsh*t using my name on another one of her free blogs the same day (March 2, 2020) Google removed her batsh#t on her main blog. I guess I should be glad it was not posted on her blog about her fixation on bondage and S & M.
Ann stalked my twitter and tried to follow my web designer. (March 2020)

Barbara Hartwell posted Batsh*t again using my name AND my web designer shortly after. (March 2020)
 
Julie Gold, cites Ann McClean’s batsh$t on social and posts her own batsh$t using my name on her website. (March 2020)

The 3 of them are bound in MK Ultra BatSH@t!

Stay tuned!"

*******

I will easily refute these additional lies of Ellen Atkin, one at a time.

LIE NUMBER 1

"Evidence that Ann McClean aka Ann Diamond has engaged Barbara Hartwell to aid in cyber stalking."

What evidence? Why has she not produced it? Because it does not exist. It is pure fabrication.

FACT: I do not know anyone named Ann McClean aka Ann Diamond. I never heard of such a person, until I see Atkin falsely accusing me of being in collusion with this person.

No one by that name has contacted me to “engage” or "aid" in anything.

LIE NUMBER 2

FACT: I have never in my life engaged in any kind of cyber stalking. Exposure of a liar and fraud does not constitute any kind of “stalking”. How utterly idiotic!

LIE NUMBER 3

"Barbara Hartwell copied Ann’s stricken from Google headline using my name and added her own Batsh$t. (Nov. 2019)"

FACT: I have done no such thing. This is a bald-faced lie.

As stated, I do not know this woman, Ann Diamond. Nor have I heard of such a person, that is, until Ellen Atkin decided to promote her falsehoods of non-existent collusion with a total stranger, now claiming I have “copied” material from this unknown person, whose material I have not seen.

LIE NUMBER 4

"Barbara Hartwell posted Batsh*t again using my name AND my web designer shortly after. (March 2020)"

This “Batshit” nonsense, more idiocy from Ellen Atkin, is meaningless.

FACT: I posted an image created by Ellen Atkin, in which she fraudulently used a photo of an MK Ultra victim, sandwiched in between two photos of herself, claiming to be the victim. This is evidence of Atkin's fraud, and I have every right to produce it as such.

As for this Julie Gold, I have never heard of her either. Yet Ellen Atkin, the lowlife malicious liar, has decided to link my name with this unknown person as well.

LIE NUMBER 5

"The 3 of them are bound in MK Ultra BatSH@t!"

FACT: Ellen Atkin has no business promoting utter falsehoods using my name, along with two individuals I do not know, have never had any contact with, and never heard of until these idiotic accusations from this odious reprobate, Atkin.

I am “bound” in no such activity, with no such persons, nor have been at any time.

Ellen Atkin is engaging in utterly reprehensible and malicious exploitation and and injurious defamation of the name of Barbara Hartwell, with NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER to substantiate her idiotic claims.

She has NOTHING, so typically of her ilk, she fabricates outrageous lies.

She will likely continue with these offenses, and I may not be able to stop her.

However, I will continue to EXPOSE her lies, fabrications and false accusations.

And, for the record, my formal complaint:

Ellen Atkin is hereby directed to CEASE AND DESIST ANY AND ALL EXPLOITATION AND DEFAMATION OF THE NAME OF BARBARA HARTWELL.

Barbara Hartwell
April 2, 2020


RELATED REPORTS

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE by Ellen Atkin aka “MK Ultra Girl”: Fraud, Liar, Identity Thief, Opportunist... & Whackjob Accomplices


FRAUD ALERT: Ellen Atkin aka “MK Ultra Girl”



FREAK SHOW EXTRAVAGANZA! Psycho Stalkers, Gate-Crashers, Liars, Whackjobs, Frauds, Hoaxers, Snoops, Snitches, Snake Oil Salesmen, Goons, Stooges, Useful Idiots, Lackeys, Flunkies, Toadies: GET OFF MY CASE & LEAVE ME ALONE!


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2019/12/freak-show-extravaganza-psycho-stalkers.html


ADDENDUM (April 4, 2020)

After the recent defamatory falsehoods against Barbara Hartwell, published by Ellen Atkin, I searched for the name Julie Gold, with whom I have been falsely accused of collusion in “cyber stalking”.

I found this website:

SAAGA

Survivors Allied Against Government Abuse



This NOTICE appears at the top of the page:

"BEWARE: saagaclassaction.com is NOT a class action suit, nor is it affiliated with SAAGA - Survivors Allied Against Government Abuse!


ELLEN ATKIN - An online fraudster claiming to be the lead plaintiff is not affiliated with our group nor do we possess any proof that she is a class member. Please be leery of her claiming to be knowledgeable about this suit."


Pending further investigation, I will be adding to my reports documenting/exposing the fraud, identity theft, soliciting funds under false pretenses, injurious exploitation and defamation, in which Ellen Atkin (and accomplices) are engaging.

Her unscrupulous actions are damaging in the extreme to any and all genuine survivors of MK Ultra, especially those whose names and images she has exploited for personal gain, along with the promotion of false information regarding same, at their expense.

I consider Ellen Atkin not only a fraud and liar, but a public menace to all legitimate persons who have a stake in this issue, including MK Ultra survivors and their advocates/supporters, researchers and investigators.

As stated above, by SAAGA representatives:

BEWARE