Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Friday, January 10, 2020

REFUTING CONTINUED DEFAMATORY ACCUSATIONS BY KAREN STEWART


On December 25, 2019 a link was posted on Twitter by Karen Stewart to this article:

Reply to Ramola

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=FA5F2D0437461DE0!244&ithint=file%2Cdocx&authkey=!AI2C_iKGRLJIttI


Included in the article was this false accusation against Barbara Hartwell:


"Thoughtful responses” - like sending me a screen shot (of my tweets) attributed to Barbara Hartwell, letting me know “they are watching me” and another screen shot of a tweet where I laud peace-making where possible and Ramola herself denigrates it as “a tweet from God” showing her contempt for peacemakers and perhaps the Judeo-Christian God?"


I refuted this falsehood, among others, in this report:

SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON FALSE STATEMENTS AGAINST BARBARA HARTWELL

http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2019/12/setting-record-straight-on-false.html


Subsequently, more false accusations were issued, which I proceeded to refute in a second report:

SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON FALSE STATEMENTS AGAINST BARBARA HARTWELL: ADDENDUM



It is important to state that although others were also falsely accused, aside from Ramola, against whom the defamation was primarily directed, not one of them was named, but ONLY Barbara Hartwell. It is also important to state (once again) that I am NOT personally acquainted with these unnamed persons with whom I am accused of being in collusion, nor have had any contact with them.

Then, there is the fact that I am not involved, nor ever have been, in what many (including Karen Stewart) call the “TI Community”. I am not a member of any of their groups. I do not participate in any of their activities. I am not in contact with any of these persons, nor do I endorse, promote or support their various agendas, which they claim are for advocacy for “Targeted Individuals”.

As I have stated many times, in my considered professional opinion, these groups are controlled opposition, containment operations and protection rackets, infested with government operatives and their minions and stooges.

I have exposed quite a number of these individuals, by name, especially those who claim to be “leaders”, for exactly who and what they are, as a warning to others; on principle; and to refute the many false claims, as libel and slander, which they have fabricated and/or parroted against Barbara Hartwell and others among my friends and colleagues, including –but certainly not limited to –Ramola D.


In brief summary, some of the false accusations made by Karen Stewart against Barbara Hartwell were:

That I had sent an e-mail to Ramola and (unnamed) others, which contained an entry from Karen Stewart on Twitter, for the purpose of letting her know she was being “watched”.

FALSE AND REFUTED WITH EVIDENCE.

That I and others were part of a “mob”, and “pack of self-centered immature dimwits”.

FALSE AND REFUTED WITH EVIDENCE.

That “Ramola outs Barbara / out of the blue.”

FALSE AND REFUTED WITH EVIDENCE.

On January 6, 2020, yet another false accusation was launched by Karen Stewart against Barbara Hartwell and Ramola D, which I must, on principle, and in my own defense, refute and counter with facts.

Copied from Twitter:

"#PATHETIC NOTE: When you have to “donate” money to a third person to libel someone on their nothing site, with whom you blew your friendship, to pretend it is independent criticism, that is definitely the definition of pathetic. Lol!!! TI Chronicles Soap Opera. Thank you “C”."

Note that no names are used in this entry. This, after my name was previously the ONLY one, in addition to Ramola.

But the meaning is clear to anyone who has been following this recent smear operation against Ramola D and Barbara Hartwell.

Ramola posted this on Twitter, in reference to this latest:

"Sadly, #KarenStewart's smear-operation-without-cause continues. Appalled to see this tweet sent to me today where she seems to level #PureLibel agnst. CIA Whistleblower Barbara Hartwell's independent analyses, rebuttals on her highly valuable info/analysis/record-keeping site."

This is undoubtedly the worst, and most outrageous public accusation yet to be made by Karen Stewart (at least that I have seen.) I am now accused of taking a “bribe” to “libel” her. Ramola is accused of giving me a “donation”, of “buying” my services, as if I were nothing but some mercenary, some whore, some hired gun.

WRONG. DEAD WRONG and not to be tolerated. I am NOBODY's hired gun. I speak strictly for myself. I say what I mean and mean what I say.

And my website, according to Karen Stewart, is a “nothing site”.

My website (in various forms) has been online since 2000, and my work previously published on the Internet since 1995.

Because of the factual information, backed by evidence, exposing government corruption, crimes, conspiracies and coverups; because of NAMING NAMES of criminals, liars, traitors, reprobates and scumbags, all published on this “nothing” site, I have suffered some of the most hellish persecution ever known to be perpetrated against any government whistleblower.

I have been threatened with lawsuits by CIA agents, by FBI (including JTTF), by former FBI agents, by former senators, and by those calling themselves “federal whistleblowers”.

I have been the Target of a long-running, massive defamation campaign, for more than two decades. This, on high-traffic, commercial sites specializing in government disinformation.

I have had several attempts on my life, which include arranged car crashes, leaving me seriously injured and permanently disabled.

I have received credible death threats, which forced me to leave my home and seek temporary sanctuary.

I have been driven out of any home I had, repeatedly, and forced to spend a total of 2 years and 8 months in motels, with my possessions in storage. No landlord would rent to me, because of the false information/black propaganda disseminated against me, posted on the Internet by my enemies in CIA, FBI et al.

I have been driven to total financial destitution, so that I had no reliable source of support, and only barely survived on charity from Christian churches and donations from supporters of my work, posted on my “nothing site”.

I have lost nearly everything I owned, including most of my possessions and my house in Maine (the only real home I ever had, in which I invested everything).

I have had to go hungry, when I could not afford to buy food, and was forced to sell many of my possessions, and go to the Salvation Army and other food banks for the poor, rather than starve.

I have been driven to homelessness, where I was literally cast into the street, when there was not a soul who cared enough to help me.

I have been poisoned, drugged and assaulted with directed-energy weaponry.

I have been stalked by psychos, on foot, in vehicles and by cyberstalkers, harassing me by e-mail, as well as telephone harassment.

I have been harassed by helicopters and military jets, flying directly over some of the homes where I lived, violating FAA regs, for purpose of attempted intimidation.

SWAT teams have been deployed against people who tried to help me, who were threatened to “stay away from Barbara Hartwell”...or else.

Several of my ex-military bodyguards have had their lives threatened, and received “friendly warnings”, which unfortunately for me, caused them to abandon me, rather than stand up for the truth, which was exposed by me and published on my “nothing site”.

So, Karen Stewart may think I have a “nothing” site. But those persecuting me for the content of that site, and threatening me to REMOVE that site, in attempts to silence me and stop me from exposing them, have a very different view.

And NEVER ONCE have I allowed them to intimidate me, no matter what they threatened. My “nothing” website is still online, and will be until God sends the chariot to take me home.

And NEVER ONCE have I taken a bribe, for any reason, though the bad guys have certainly attempted to co-opt me for such purposes. As I have proved by my actions, over many years, I will never compromise with evil. I would rather die on my feet, standing for the truth, and in pursuit of JUSTICE, than live on my knees, in submission to tyrants.

And as God is my witness, that will never change, no matter what.

As for Ramola, she is one of very few people I have ever known who actually offered me the support I need (including material support), with no questions asked, no strings attached, no quid pro quo. She personifies the true meaning of friendship. So, to accuse her of bribing anyone to libel others is absolutely sickening and a gross injustice.

So, if Karen Stewart really thinks she can discredit me (for whatever agenda) by such truly “pathetic” means as grossly insulting my honor, making false accusations and fabricating absurd stories, peppered with “LOL”, as if it were some kind of joke, it might behoove her to think again.


In Outrage & Disgust,
Barbara Hartwell
January 10, 2020