Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

E-MAIL CONTACT


This message is for my friends and colleagues, with whom I am in regular contact.
 
As happens from time to time, the hard drive on my computer was corrupted and had to be replaced. Fortunately, due to warning signs, I got the machine into the shop just in the nick of time, before a total crash.  Unfortunately, I lost a number of files, including all my stored e-mail files between 2010-2011, and my address book was also wiped out.
 
For security reasons, I had to change my e-mail address (which is always private). So for those of my regular contacts who are reading this, please do NOT send me e-mail at the old address. I will NOT receive it, but you will NOT receive notice of same.
 
To reconstruct my address book, I will look up as many e-mail addresses as I can (at least those which are available on the Internet), but I will NOT have access to any private e-mail addresses which have been given to me.
 
If you have sent me e-mail from Thursday, October 13 to today, I will NOT have received it. If you have sent me messages (documents, etc.) which you deem to be important, at any time during 2010 or 2011, they have been wiped out and will need to be resent, if possible.
 
If you are a friend/colleague with whom I'm in regular contact, you will have my telephone number (unless it has been misplaced, which sometimes happens).  Please call me and I will give you my new e-mail address on the phone. If you don't have my telephone number (which is unlisted), the only way to contact me is at my postal mailing address (given here).
 
Sorry for any inconvenience to you.
 
Thank you for your consideration.
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
October 18, 2011
 
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA