Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Psychiatric Patient Francine Kelly Strikes Again!


As a high-profile government whistleblower, I have unfortunately been targeted for libel, slander, harassment, and invasions of privacy by a number of mentally unstable individuals, most of whom are what I would call government stooges or intel groupies.

One such individual is a total nutcase by the name of Francine Kelly, who began publicly slinging my name around as a direct result of her association with Tim White, the notorious predicate felon, fed snitch and criminal stalker who has been harassing, stalking, threatening, libeling and slandering legitimate  whistleblowers and journalists for the past decade.

Tim White is himself a whackjob who has been promoting bizarre and  outrageously libelous falsehoods about Barbara Hartwell to anyone willing to listen, and there are always some who are stupid enough (or crazy enough) to believe him. White has also published his outrageous lies about Barbara Hartwell and many others all over the World Wide Web.

As for Francine Kelly, I have it from reliable sources that she is a mental patient living in a place called Rainier House, a residential facility in Seattle, Washington, for "those with mental disabilities who were formerly homeless".

It came as no surprise that Francine Kelly would be living in such a place. Her "mental disabilities" were apparent to me from the first time I read her messages, as her writings exhibit clear signs of delusional psychosis.

I have published a few reports exposing the lunacy of Francine Kelly, which as well, refuted her bizarre claims about Barbara Hartwell.

I have also subsequently issued public warnings and directives for Ms. Kelly to cease and desist from her libelous commentaries, her harassment and her invasions of privacy, all of which have been disregarded.

Here, the latest insane missive from Francine Kelly, in which she continues to exploit and libel the name of Barbara Hartwell.

This letter is addressed to Janet Phelan, an investigative journalist who has also been targeted for libel, slander, harassment, stalking and threats by Tim White and his fellow government groupies/stooges, including Francine Kelly.

The insanity of the letter speaks for itself, so I won't bother to refute Francine Kelly's idiotic remarks.

However, I will state once again for the record that Francine Kelly does not know me. I do not know, nor have ever had any contact with this woman, nor with the individuals she mentions, "Pat and Mike Shupe", nor "Will P. Wilson."

I do not know who these people are, nor do I care. I am not involved in any way with these people, nor with the issues they promote, nor have ever been  --I am simply outraged that my name continues to be exploited with nonexistent "connections" to these individuals or their agenda, whatever that may be.

Furthermore, I have no interest whatsoever in these individuals, nor in the psychotic fantasies of Francine Kelly, who, for whatever reason, has developed a pathological fixation on Barbara Hartwell.

Following her letter, Francine Kelly includes a copy of one of my reports, titled Government Stooges War on Whistleblowers: SPOTLIGHT on Francine Kelly & Tim White.
 
I publish this letter only as evidence of the continuing haassment by this whackjob, Francine Kelly. Law enforcement to whom this letter may have been copied: please take note.
 
Lastly, please note some of the recipients on the cc list: Doug Millar; Ted Gunderson; John DeCamp; James Rothstein; Sue Arrigo; A. True Ott. Not all the names are recognizable from the e-mail addresses, but I have matched the names to certain known addresses.
 
All have been known to disseminate disinformation, including about Barbara Hartwell.

By their fruits shall you know them.

Barbara Hartwell Percival
August 25, 2010

LETTER FROM PSYCHIATRIC PATIENT FRANCINE KELLY

From: Francine Kelly
Subject: Seattle Police Department Meeting Tomorrow
To: janet_c_phelan@yahoo.com
Cc: penny.randall@seattle.gov, ruprose2002a@yahoo.com, fithitshan@yahoo.com, dougmillar007@gmail.com, tedgunderson@email.com, decamplegal@inebraska.com, boots@meltel.net, intuitivemd@yahoo.com, "A. True Ott PhD" , jamescasbolt@hotmail.co.uk
Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 6:09 PM
 
"Dear Janet,
  
After I read Barbara Hartwell's document supportin  Satanist Michael A. Aquino, founder of the Temple of Set, I saw no reason to read anything else that she writes in her attempts to discredit me.

However, about an hour ago,I got a telepathic message. I was told that you are the woman who has Will's body.

Based on earlier information about Will's alleged kidnapping, the being who sent me this message does not mean sexually. He means that you are one of the beings who is controlling Will and refusing to allow me to see his human body and his Reptilian Draconian Vampire form.

I totally understand that this is only a telepathic message, that I have absolutely no evidence to support this claim, and that a thorough investigation is needed.

I am preparing to meet with the Seattle Police Department tomrorrow about Will P. Wilson's alleged kidnapping, and DESC/CIA possessing people and aliens with demons.

I am sending a copy of this email to Penny Randall in Captain David Emerick's office of the South Precinct of the Seattle Police Department. This is the first time I have brought you and Ms. Hartwell to Penny's attention.

Ms. Hartwell wrote: "Personally, I do not know (nor have ever heard of) "Pat and Mike Shupe" or "Will Wilson". As I do not know these people, I have no reason to attribute credibilty to anything they may say."

Janet, you know Pat, Mike and Will. Will told me that you stayed at Pat & Mike's house, and that you appeared on their television shows. I even listened to Pat announce on one of the SCAN TV shows that you are her friend. Why wouldn't you tell Ms. Hartwell that you know Pat, Mike and Will?

Hopefully, you and Ms. Hartwell will work with me and the SPD to resolve our differences.

I hereby commit to opening my mind and heart to you and Ms. Hartwell in an effort to cocreate a peaceful alliance.

Sincerely,

Francine Kelly

P.S. I just noticed below that the date of Barbara Hartwell's verbal attack below was December 21, 2009. This is the Winter Solstice. This is the day Will P. Wilson and I conceived our son."

 
EXCERPT FROM REPORT EXPOSING FRANCINE KELLY & TIM WHITE

Government Stooges War on Whistleblowers: Spotlight on Tim White & Francine Kelly

For as long as there's been an intelligence community, there have been intel groupies and camp followers. These rank amateurs, these wannabes, attempt to attach themselves to (former or current) intelligence professionals.  Some of the professionals claim to be "whistleblowers", and the groupies, seeking attention and approval for themselves, and having no experience, training or background of their own, are hoping to latch on and bask in the reflected light.

What a sorry lot!  Without exception, they are loud, rude and aggressive. Their methods are crude and bumbling, and their profound ignorance of the topics they address is glaringly apparent.  Ignorance and arrogance: it's a bad combination and these intel groupies display it in spades.
 
But the bottom line is this:  In their self-serving aggression, they just refuse to leave others alone, no matter how many times they are warned to stop their aggression, interference and meddling. They are gatecrashers whose aggression knows no bounds. And like their government masters, they won't stop until they are forced to stop.

I for one, intend to stop them, by any and all lawful and ethical means necessary! Some people have asked me why I bother exposing these little nobodies (Tim White, Francine Kelly et al) when I could be focusing on those evildoers at the top. My answer: They may be nobodies, but the damage they do is not to be dismissed or forgotten. They need to be exposed and their lies refuted, from time to time, inconsequential though they may be. And like their government masters (whom I do also expose), they should be held accountable for their lies, their harassment and their wrongdoing.

Also see:
 
 
ADDENDUM
 
At the time this report was written, I was not aware that Janet Phelan, whom at that time I considered a friend, was actually involved with this gaggle of delusional whackjobs and intel groupies, such as Francine Kelly. It was only after I broke off my association with Phelan (2012) that I learned of her association with these characters, and that she had been discussing me with them, behind my back. Naturally, I was outraged. But not surprised. Janet Phelan is a gossip and busybody who shows no respect for the privacy and personal boundaries of others, which was one reason I had reached the limits of my tolerance and ended the association. As well, Phelan revealed herself to also be an intelligence groupie, of the same basic ilk, which explains her affiliation with these gate-crashers and name-droppers, birds of a feather, one and all-- vultures, that is.
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust