Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

From the Throne of Hell: Pastor Manning Tells It Like It Is






 

Pastor James David Manning

Pastor Manning is a plainspoken, honest, Spirit-filled Christian who has made it a mission to expose the deception, the treason and the evil of the usurper "president", Barack Hussein Obama. 

Manning calls Obama the "long legged mack daddy". (For those who don't know, the term means a pimp.)

Today, I watched a video of Pastor Manning, commenting on Obama's State of the Union address. I didn't see Obama's speech, as I don't have cable (and more to the point, I haven't watched TV in thirty years, as a matter of principle.)

But anyway, Pastor Manning was adamant and passionate in denouncing Obama as more evil than Mao Tse Tung, Pol Pot, Josef Stalin and Adolph Hitler, all of whom murdered millions in their genocide campaigns.

Obama is worse than any of these tyrants, says Manning, because he intends to destroy the Church of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I couldn't agree more. 

Manning calls Obama the "son of Satan", and says his powerful rhetoric (which fools millions) comes straight from the throne of Hell.  Again, I agree.

The reason I agree is simple: spiritual discernment, one of the Gifts of the Spirit God has bestowed on me, and, as also is clear, on Pastor Manning.  As was the case with Manning, I discerned the evil the first time I laid eyes on Barack Hussein Obama. Later investigations confirmed my first impression, as also happened with Pastor Manning.

I urge everyone who cares about the fate of this nation, the United States of America; as well as those who believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and who care about Christian principles, to join in solidarity with Pastor James David Manning. 

It is our duty as patriots and Christians to expose the evil that is destroying our country. Our children's and grandchildren's future depends on it.

For videos of Pastor Manning which expose Obama see:
 

God bless you and keep you, Pastor James David Manning!

And thank you for telling it like it is!

Barbara Hartwell Percival
January 31, 2010