Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Saturday, July 16, 2022

WARNING: ZERO TOLERANCE FOR GOSSIP & MEDDLING BY BUSYBODIES: Ramola D False Accusations and Defamation Against Barbara Hartwell

 

NOTE: The person previously unnamed is Ramola D, of The Every Day Concerned Citizen. I have now found it necessary to name her, due to escalating preposterous boasts and bogus claims about herself. Please see additional report at bottom of page.

******************************

As I have stated many times in my reports, I am a fierce defender of my privacy. My life is not an open book for all and sundry to peruse; nor do I have an open door through which the uninvited are free to invade, to interfere in my personal/professional business.


I run a public website FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. The readers may make of the content what they will. I am entirely independent in my work and do not answer to anyone for what I report and publish. It is no one's business but mine. I also don't give a tinker's damn “what people think”, or if they approve, or not.


But as always, there are those people who simply do not respect the privacy and personal boundaries of others. They attempt to meddle in my business and lacking all discretion, they seem to believe they have the right to appoint themselves as unwanted intermediaries; to presume to speak about me, even FOR for me, based only on their subjective opinions and unwarranted assumptions; to act as Town Criers, spreading gossip far and wide. These individuals could not possibly be more misguided, or more WRONG.


It has come to my attention that one individual has been sending defamatory messages to certain of my friends, behind my back, in apparent efforts to discredit my work, with false accusations, and making claims that I am “wrong” in what is published in certain of my reports. I have no idea how many people these defamatory messages have been sent to, but judging from past behavior, there may be quite a few.


If anyone reading this has received such defamatory messages, then you may know the identity of the person to whom I refer, and for the record, I guarantee the messages contain false information and should be disregarded.


So here is my warning:


If anyone has anything to say TO me, they are free to say it to my face. If anyone has something to say ABOUT me, they are free to say it publicly, in any venue they choose, right out in the open, rather than lurking in the shadows, spreading gossip to selective recipients.


I can then choose what I will do in defense of my own honor by addressing the issue publicly.


But I have ZERO tolerance for gossip, meddling, and attempts to influence others against me. There is no honor in this behavior, and I have had enough!


Lastly, consider this:

Would you say the same words in the presence of the person you are talking about, whether they are true or not?


Barbara Hartwell

IN OUTRAGE

July 16, 2022

 

ADDENDUM


The individual who sent out these defamatory messages to at least 2 of my friends (and how many others I do not know), has not only made false claims against me, but also, in my opinion, has been promoting puffed up claims about herself, apparently trying to make it appear that she is some sort of “whistleblower” (using the term in connection with her name), which she most certainly is not.

 

Add to this that she regularly makes claims, variously, of being: "the one lone journalist", "the ONLY journalist", "the primary journalist", "the top journalist" who is exposing crimes involving directed energy weapons against "targeted individuals". And claims that this is the reason she has been "targeted" for "retaliation".

 

There is no basis whatsoever for this claim, and in my opinion, there is no reason to believe it to be true. It appears to me to be grandstanding, seeking attention and acclaim for herself, at the expense of the truth.

 

In point of fact, there have been many people (scientists, government whistleblowers from various agencies, journalists and victims) exposing the attacks with these weapons, going back decades. I have been covering this subject since the 1980s (as an investigator) and have case files full of documentation (some published on this site, some elsewhere). There are numerous detailed reports on my website, going back to 1995 when my reports were first published on the Internet.


I have seen articles in which she attempts to compare herself to some actual, legitimate whistleblowers (including Barbara Hartwell) and others whom I know or have known, some of whom are deceased. My name has also been exploited and lumped in, falsely, with any number of people calling themselves “targeted individuals”, none of whom I even know, nor are any of them whistleblowers of any kind, by any stretch of the imagination. They are ambitious, aggressive amateurs, seeking publicity and acclaim, attempting to ride the coattails of those whistleblowers who are actual targets of retaliatory political persecution.

 

If she were not exploiting my name, and if she were not making false accusations behind my back, none of this would concern me. Unfortunately, this is what she is doing, and I won't let it pass without correcting the record with the truth and the facts.


I have decided to publish her defamation, and to refute it in my own defense. I won't allow anyone to smear my name with false accusations, behind my back, even if they have not been made known to the general public, but only in an attempt to turn others (including my friends) against me by misrepresenting my work and grossly insulting my honor.


No names are given here, to protect the privacy of recipients, only the evidence of the defamatory messages.



Defamatory message to Recipient #2:


"I'm forwarding a note I just sent to [X] about something Barbara has written in her new article which I find disturbing -- I am afraid she is in my view damaging the testimonial and fact-based journalism I and others have done on the subject of targeting and fusion center and intelligence operations against people.


I may address this publicly...the term TI of course is the problem and there is no doubt an army of opsters out there playing victim, to discredit the entire category. It may be time to once more address this term in a public way.


Amazing how it Never ends -- because so many are protecting these operations. And sadly it looks like Barbara is too, now, with these absurd statements!"


Defamatory message to Recipient #1:


"I just read an article by Barbara and am a little surprised at what she says about "TIs"--I know her longstanding dislike of that term and label being affixed to her... but she has raised some questions about the validity of the claims and the fusion center operations--and weapons-testing ops--against people (toward the end of this article)--I am not sure why she would do this.


She seems to be claiming that only government whistleblowers are persecuted the way she describes and all else are fabricating things....so wrong!


I find this disturbing because hers is an important voice and I have always supported it -- makes me wonder if I should address this in some way publicly, because she is very wrong on this matter. I will think about it. This is the article:"


https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2022/06/notice-case-of-mistaken-identity_30.html



FOR THE RECORD:


In my reports I speak strictly for myself, promoting my own views and opinions. I speak from certain areas of professional expertise, such as counterintelligence operations and psychological operations, based on decades of personal and professional experience. I do not presume to speak for others, ever. Nor is it my concern whether or not they agree with me. I am not involved in their groups, nor their "TI community"; I am not part of their Internet/social media culture of gossips and busybodies, not a team player, and I don't give a damn what they believe, except when they promote their false beliefs against me.


In this particular report (cited above) no names were mentioned, including that of the person who took it upon herself to launch these false accusations against me.

 

It might behoove this individual to learn to mind her own business, instead of sticking her nose where it does not belong, and trying to interfere with legitimate professionals who are exposing factual information, which has nothing to do with her.


To say that I am “sadly", "protecting these operations” against anyone is ludicrous, as well as extremely insulting and condescending. I have no dealings with the so-called "targeted individuals" who are making claims about such operations (whatever they may be, or not be); much less have I ever been part of any operations meant to do harm to others in any way, shape or form. She is way off base in making these foolish accusations; she does not know what she is talking about, that much should be clear.


And I can guarantee that the so-called “operations” she refers to have no similarities or commonalities whatsoever to anything I have written about. I have never been a target of any "weapons testing ops", nor have ever made such a statement.


Nor have I ever, at any time, made such statements as are given here; this is pure speculation, combined with false assumptions, apparently attempting to promote commonalities, where none exist and to draw my name into an unwarranted comparison. So much for "damaging the testimonial and fact-based journalism I and others have done on the subject of targeting and fusion center and intelligence operations against people."

 

If she is so concerned about "facts" she would never have had the effrontery to misrepresent my name and work for the apparent purpose of gratifying her ego at my expense. In my view, it is a matter of honor, not ego.

 

I am outraged that these false accusations have been made against me, when I have done nothing wrongful to anyone, and there is no basis whatsoever for these ridiculous claims.

 

This needs to stop. NOW.

 

RELATED REPORTS

 

PREPOSTEROUS, SENSATIONALIST BOASTS & BOGUS CLAIMS: “The Story of the Century”, “Whistleblower Retaliation on the World’s Pre-Eminent Journalist Exposing MK ULTRA, DEW, and Neurotech Classified Mil/Intel Crimes”

  

http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2022/12/preposterous-sensationalist-boasts.html

 

Ramola D Launches Public Complaint Against Barbara Hartwell: “Defaming Posts” & “Slander”

 

http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2023/06/ramola-d-launches-public-complaint.html

 

A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.


Proverbs 11:13


A troublemaker plants seeds of strife; gossip separates the best of friends.


Proverbs 16:28


A gossip betrays a confidence; so avoid anyone who talks too much.


Proverbs 20:19


Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.


Proverbs 26:20


And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.


1 Timothy 5:13


Webster’s 1828 definitions:


Gossip:

One who runs from house to house, tattling and telling news; an idle tattler.

Busybody:

One who officiously concerns himself with the affairs of others; a meddling person.

Talebearer:

A person who officiously (meddling) tells tales; one who impertinently (irrelevant) communicates intelligence or anecdotes, and makes mischief in society by his officiousness.