Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Barbara Hartwell Targeted for EXPLOITATION & FALSE INFORMATION on "Gangstalking" & "Havana Syndrome" by Stan J. Caterbone of ADVANCED MEDIA GROUP



Who is Stan J Caterbone? I have no idea. I never heard of him until today, when I found the name of Barbara Hartwell being grossly exploited, misrepresented and promoted in a false light in articles on “Gangstalking” and “Havana Syndrome”, on this website:


https://prothonotary.co.lancaster.pa.us/CivilCourt.Public/(S(eikgv0nekscgpjmfakdqhylz))/Handlers/DocumentHandler.ashx?vid=2150663



I should make it clear that I don't ever put my name into search engines, because it never fails they will turn up voluminous false information in reference to my name, which causes me great distress. As is usually the case, I found this item when searching for something unrelated. But there it was, and I need to set the record straight with the truth and the facts, for which Mr. Caterbone clearly has no concern whatsoever.


Very often, aside from the defamation which has been plastered all over the Internet, it will be someone who does not know me, who in fact knows nothing whatsoever about me, nothing about my professional background, but who is exploiting my name for some self-serving reason.


It would literally be a full time job for me to expose every one of these characters who is exploiting my name, and to refute the false information they are promoting. I don't have the time or inclination for such a pursuit.


But I will make an exception for Mr. Caterbone, since the false light in which he has portrayed me is particularly damaging.


Here are two entries, using the name of Barbara Hartwell, which I have refuted below with my commentary.



Stan J. Caterbone. December 26, 2020


EXCERPT


"There are several high profile whistleblowers that came forward this year with illuminating information. Dr. Robert Duncan, the scientists who work on these weapons specific weapons that target me, with DARPA, the CIA and a host of other people down there was CIA whistle blower Barbara Hartwell, who was CIA and she ran the psyops programs for the CIA, not all of them, but some of them. She was a psyops operative. Now she came forward last year, I think in October of 2019.


Then there's Karen Stewart, of course, he's been a whistleblower for the NSA. And now we've got a problem and that being people are trying to get Julian Assange and Edward Snowden and reality winner other whistleblowers that are imprisoned. Snowden is not in prison,

but he's in Solomon, Russia. They're trying to get them pardoned now by Trump."


FOR THE RECORD:


I left CIA operations in 1994 and first went public as a whistleblower in 1995, TWENTY-SEVEN years ago. NOT in 2019, as falsely stated by Mr. Caterbone.


As a journalist, my written reports and radio/TV interviews have been published on the Internet, as well as cable TV and terrestrial radio. I have worked as a journalist for more than 40 years (inside and outside CIA operations) including hosting/producing radio and TV programs and print journalism for hardcopy publications.


I was involved in Psychological Operations, which is a broad discipline, in my case, involving profiling, debriefing of military/intelligence personnel, connected to Black Operations.


At no time did I “run” any “psyops programs for the CIA”. Where he got this false information I have no clue. I have never at any time stated such a thing.


Mr. Caterbone is operating on pure speculation and does not know what he is talking about.


And to link my name with Karen Stewart is an insult. Karen Stewart has been running a defamation campaign against me since 2019, making false claims that I am a CIA agent and CIA handler. Since she has proven herself to be a malicious pathological liar, I do not consider her any kind of whistleblower, far from it.


Next item:


EXCERPT

 

MULTIMEDIA LIBRARY CONTAINTING

(131) Video Links (107) Documents (12) Folders


The Above Support all CLAIMS AND ALLEGATIONS


VIDEO #3 BARBARA HARTWELL CIA VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH RAMOLA D October 28, 2019 RECORDED on August 27, 2020


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ylCwaD4zSJrw1CX0y4SbjjrwKctbaKPj/view



Mr. Caterbone here is falsely using my name, in a list of videos (among other documents) claiming:


"The Above Support all CLAIMS AND ALLEGATIONS"


That is a falsehood. I have never supported any claims or allegations made by Mr. Caterbone, nor by any of the other persons he names. As previously stated, I had never heard of him, nor any of his claims and allegations. Mr Caterbone is extremely presumptuous to make such a false statement.


He provides a link to a video, which he has stated was “RECORDED on August 27, 2020” but then gives the date of October 28, 2019. This makes no sense whatsoever.


For the record: Any interviews I have done on various programs/networks (including, but not limited to this one) are discussions between me and the host. Period. They are not to be interpreted as “supporting all claims and allegations” of unknown persons, in this case, specifically, claims and allegations by Mr. Caterbone, nor any other named or unnamed persons. I speak strictly for myself, and no one speaks for me.


Furthermore, I am not involved in anything to do with “Gangstalking” or “Havana Syndrome”, nor am I promoting such subjects. None of this has anything to do with me, nor have I ever made such statements.


It also appears that Mr. Caterbone has exploited my name, in a false light, in connection with some court case, or legal document, without my consent, and against my wishes, which makes it all the more injurious.


I hereby DEMAND that Mr. Caterbone REMOVE my name from his article, along with all false information he has promoted.


Barbara Hartwell

April 27, 2022