Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

More Re: Whistleblower Sherry Jackson Needs Our Help Now!


Letters from Friends, Family, Advocates of Whistleblower Sherry Peel Jackson

I received these letters in response to my appeal on behalf of Sherry Jackson (posted December 4); either directly or as forwarded by friends. They are self explanatory. Thanks to  Melanie Phoenix for her efforts to publicize Sherry's plight.  Please do what you can to help Sherry!

Thanks for your consideration.
BHP

Letter from Liberty Activist Melanie Phoenix

Barbara,

I have spent a good portion of the day today emailing, calling and connecting with congressman Johnson's offices, Ron Paul offices, an attorney I know, a journalist at AFP and many others.  I know Sherry personally myself, have met her entire family at a seminar I attended 5 years ago at the Newark Airport hotel and love her very much.   I am awaiting a reply from her husband Colin, who is, most likely, up to his ears in work and frustration.  This shit must stop.  And, as you have said before when I thought it was a little too too, they are "rat bastards" for treating Sherry as if she had committed a life threatening crime.  My letter to Ron Paul follows here.

Dear Congressman Paul,

Please do not let your staff throw my email into the trash can.  This report is too important for anyone to turn away from the tragedy going on with regard to Sherry's incarceration and her health issues.

I am terribly concerned about Sherry, and although you are not a GA congressman, you must be able to connect with congressman Johnson in the halls or offices in DC.  Please, for the love of God, use whatever legal means you have to look into this matter ASAP, even if it means flying to Florida and examining Sherry yourself.  If not, send someone you completely trust to do so.

Even though I am a senior and a resident of CT, I have been your ally and supporter, both verbally and financially, for many years.  I have worked very hard on your Audit The Fed Bill and have also contributed to C4L several times.  But, this subject is a life and death matter about a very wonderful, courageous patriotic American, and it must not be overlooked.

I am begging you to assist in any way you possibly can.

Thank you and God Bless you and your family.

Melanie Phoenix
CT supporter

I know Sherry, her husband Colin and their children.  This is terrible.  They are a lovely and patriotic family.  And, as Colin has said to me, "Sherry has more integrity in one finger than most people have in their entire body."  All she did was to stand for the truth and this criminal judicial system we have has crucified her to frighten the Hell out of the rest of us.  No mention of all those who won their cases against the IRS but Sherry is a woman, defended herself against the "Show Me The Law" income tax fraud, and this is the outcome, 21 months in prison and now very ill.

Letter from Sherry's husband, Colin Jackson

Hello family and friends,

Sherry is doing much better.  The swelling in her neck has gone down and the main challenge she has right now is the petty "drama" that goes on there.

I apologize for sending this form letter to everyone but, to my surprise, when I sent the letter out to update you on Sherry's health and solicit you prayers, I did NOT expect to receive 300 emails in two days.  I am overwhelmed by your care and concern.  But, at the same time, I'm overwhelmed with trying to answer each email.  So, I am asking that you would give me a few days as I attempt to respond to each one of you as soon as I can.

If you would like to write Sherry, you can send your letters (NO bubble wrap, NO cardboard, NO gifts, NO greeting cards with audio) to:

Sherry Peel Jackson
59085019
FCC Coleman Camp F2
P.O. Box 1027
Coleman, FL 33521-1027

Again, thank you for your patience as I try to get to each of you.
 

God bless you.
In Christ, Colin