Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Free Sherry Jackson!


Free Sherry Jackson!

First they came for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Communist.
 
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Jew.
 
Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn’t speak up, because I was a Protestant.
 
Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me.
 
--Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945

Today, I spoke by telephone with Sherry's husband, Colin Jackson.  I called to ask for updates on Sherry's situation.

Colin gave me the link for a website, called Free Sherry. Please check this site regularly for new information on Sherry's case and to learn how you can help.
 

Also, for a summary of Sherry's background and activism see:
 

I will continue to follow Sherry's case; to post updates as I receive them; and to pray for Peace, Healing, Liberty and Justice for Sherry Jackson.

Sherry Jackson is unlawfully and wrongfully imprisoned for a non-crime. She is no criminal, but rather a Patriot and American Hero. Make no mistake: Sherry is a political prisoner.

Please pray for Sherry, her husband Colin and their children. Please get involved and do all that is in your power to see that Sherry Jackson is set free and returned to her home and family.

Free Sherry Jackson!

Barbara Hartwell Percival
Supporter of Sherry Jackson