Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Friday, August 5, 2011

SHILL REVEALS PURPOSE AS fbi PERPETRATOR & PEEPING TOM



NOTE: Former FBI agent and whistleblower Geral Sosbee has been targeted by the FBI/CIA assassins and their minions, stooges and shills, as I have, and for the same basic reasons: We expose truthful, accurate, factual information about government crimes and corruption, which is supported by hard evidence and docmented for the public record. 

We name names, except of course when the little cowards hide behind screen names or "anonymous", as is the case with the useless idiot who in this post  attacks Geral with his moronic and baseless insults.

My message to all government stooges, minions and shills: 

God, the Supreme Power and Heavenly Creator of the Universe, is watching your every move and noting and recording your every word directed against His children. Your evil words and deeds will come back to haunt you, as the living Hell you attempt to create for your Targets will become your own personal Hell, from which there is no chance of escape, unless and until you repent of your crimes against God and humanity.

Get behind me Satan!

BHP

August 5, 2011   

SHILL REVEALS PURPOSE AS fbi PERPETRATOR & PEEPING TOM

An fbi perpetrator recently stalked me at the phillyIndymedia forum where I posted my reports. In the phillyindy link shown in the next paragraph, Shill (the fbi low level operative) comments on the food that I recently ate in my home as he writes: "Want some cheese with that Whine". I in fact consumed wine and cheese in my home two days ago, and Shill delivers his message to me that he is one of the perpetrators  who is involved in multiple crimes against my person as summarized at: 
  
Below is the link to my original report where Shill (i.e.,alternately,one fraudulent Mr. 'Upton', and 'anonymous') engages in repeated verbal assaults and he also inadvertently reveals his capacity as stalker and peeping Tom; Shill begins this attack of my post with the words, "Poor Geral"; note that Shill is almost certainly a low level fbi minion & operative who is engaged in many offenses against my person as evidenced by his intimate knowledge of my personal life and his repeated assaults:
   
Poor geral

"Want some cheese with that whine, sosbee? LOL
I realize that truth and facts to a pathological liar like sosbee is like holy water to a vampire. But lets look at some truth and facts, shall we. First of all sosbee from texas came to me posting his idiotic bullshit on the Philadelphia indymedia site that I read and sometimes comment to. The only place that I have commented on sosbee's garbage is here on philly indymedia. That can only be classified stalking in the mind of an idiot. Second of all I could have posted as anonymous since that is what the Your name field defaults to. What would you have said to that, moron, that someone named anonymous is posting anonymously? LOL You won't find anything on me sosbee cause unlike idiots like you, I don't post my personal info on the net. Any person who posts his DD214 to the internet has got to be an absolute fool, sound like someone you know? Lastly, the thought of me being exposed to the world as the "GASP" man who posted a comment calling sosbee out as a liar has got to have the world just champing at the bit and me shaking in my boots. LOL you absurd old turd."

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Here is my response to the  shill &  perpetrator. First, I quote Shill and then I enter my response in  parentheses:
 
ASSASSINS' SHILLS & MINIONS

"First of all sosbee from texas came to me posting his idiotic bullshit on the Philadelphia indymedia site that I read and sometimes comment to." 
 
(Shill came to my post here and at other Philly posts).

"The only place that I have commented on sosbee's garbage is here on philly indymedia."  
 
(Repeated ad hominem and gutteral verbal & harassing assaults are not legitimate comments on a public forum).

"That can only be classified stalking in the mind of an idiot." 

(Let the reader decide who is the idiot here, as the readers in the past have done with Shill's associate: 

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/thefbistonyiomm.html )

"Second of all I could have posted as anonymous since that is what the Your name field defaults to." (Shill admits here to using false name (upton) by preference.)
 
"What would you have said to that, moron, that someone named anonymous is posting anonymously?" (Shill's evil & underhanded predisposition protrudes at his every attempt at verbal smear)

"LOL You won't find anything on me sosbee cause unlike idiots like you, I don't post my personal info on the net." (Shill admits to hiding his personal biographical data from public view while he engages in a vile public assault campaign on his intended victim.)

"Any person who posts his DD214 to the internet has got to be an absolute fool, sound like someone you know?" (The reader may want to see both my DD214 and yours, Shill; here is mine, and if you served in combat in defense of your country, I challenge you to present yours here: 

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/geralsosbeearmyf.html )

"comment calling sosbee out as a liar" (By Shill's own words he at once admits to his mundane and fraudulent objective, while he also reveals in his last gasping utterance his own unethical nature).

"LOL you absurd old turd." 

(Shill is a degenerate misanthrope not unlike the torturers and assassins of the fbi/cia and their operatives & minions whom I present in my work;
See Shill's other remarks at:
 

http://www.phillyimc.org/en/bans-and-threats-posting-my-reports )
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Here is my (Sosbee) final response to Shill  (on the same forum) when I realized that he is one of the perps who apparently is engaged in the 24/7 surveillance program against me in my residence:
 
SHILL AS STALKER AND OMINOUS PEEPING TOM

Shill is possibly an fbi operative who is involved in the 24/7 surveillance and harassment program, as he sends a message with special hidden meaning to Sosbee as follows:
 

"Want some cheese with that whine, sosbee?"

The thugs and criminals who watch my activities in my home (and who also invade my residence and vandalize my property therein) know that I recently enjoyed cheese and wine in my residence; thus, Shill reveals his inside knowledge of my food and drink, even as he pretends to engage in criticism of my work. For more on non-consensual cover surveillance and research see: 

http://www.sosbeevfbi.com/non-consensual.html
________________________________________________________________________________________

For more info on the demonic nature of fbi shills see the statements from my friend Barbara Hartwell who writes:

"Some of us targeted by these satanic minions and demonic liars are former intelligence/law enforcement whistleblowers and/or professionals from other disciplines, but all of us are legitimate journalists who have exposed accurate, factual information. We don't publish our work using pseudonyms or screen names, because we stand behind the validity of our work with integrity and honor, and we have no reason to want to hide our identities.

The opposition, on the other hand, is comprised largely of amateurs who are being exploited by the professional FBI/CIA COINTELPRO operatives to do the dirty work of libeling, slandering, harassing, threatening and stalking the Targets.

These shills and provocateurs use multiple aliases, and in their cowardice, hide behind various idiotic screen names."


Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA         
http://www.barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com