Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

NOTICE: THIS WEBSITE FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY


 
Over the years, I've lost count of how many notices I've found it necessary to post regarding the purpose of my website.  And although I've had several different websites (since 2000), the 'mission statement' has remained the same: To provide INFORMATION to the general public, based on my research,  investigations and personal/professional experience and areas of expertise.

Most of the hundreds of articles posted here are written by me, but I also regularly include articles by authors whose work I admire, respect and support, and whose basic principles I share.  You will also find a list of permanent links to websites, the content of which I think you will find interesting, educational and pertinent to my own work as a journalist and activist.
 
I do not join social networks or discussion groups. I do not post my articles/comments on message boards, nor on any other websites except  Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA.  I am not a member of Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, nor any similar groups.
 
Anyone claiming to be "Barbara Hartwell" (with the exception of individuals having a lawful claim to that name --and there are several I know of, all of whom are clearly distinguished from me and my work) who posts my work (or forgeries which claim to be written by me), using my name as the "poster" is an identity thief, hoaxer, scamster and malicious liar. Same goes for appeals for donations.  I make NO APPEALS for donations, except on my own website.
 
Please also note that I use no aliases or "screen names" and my e-mail addresses are PRIVATE. 
 
There have been many instances of such fraud and unfortunately for me, they are ongoing. (For names of perps of such forgeries, fraud and scams, see reports on this website.)
 
I am not seeking 'feedback' or commentary from the readers of my website. I understand that this may be unusual, but as I have stated repeatedly, this is my policy, which I hope people will respect. The readers are free to make of my reports (or those of other authors posted on this site) what they will.  Again, this website is not "interactive" and is for INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
 
I do not have a public e-mail address, for a number of reasons.
 
1) I don't have time to read --much less answer-- the hundreds of weekly unsolicited e-mails I would be receiving (based on past experience of having a public e-mail address).
 
2) I refuse to allow harassing, threatening and/or obscene e-mails into my personal sphere of existence. Such severe and unrelenting harassment and cyber-stalking had become a serious problem in the past, due to the demonic  criminals whose purpose is to create distress and destruction in every area of my life.
 
If these lowlife criminals have something to say to me (or about me), they are free to post it on the World Wide Web, where their comments will become a matter of public record, and will provide me with evidence of their malicious intent and/or threats, and/or  libel/slander.  It is my policy not to  communicate with/engage these adversaries directly. When I find it necessary, I simply expose these perps in my reports.  
 
3)  I do not offer professional assistance or counsel to the general public. I do not run an organization and my Legal Defense and Research Trust (formed in 1997) is a common law trust, solely for conducting my own business (not involving commerce). 
 
Now, I come to the primary reason for this notice.  I have repeatedly posted similar notices asking the readers of my website NOT to send me their personal testimony re government harassment, mind control, etc. or other issues covered on this site. I have also clearly stated that I am NOT an attorney, nor do I take on cases as an investigator or analyst in the areas of my professional expertise.
 
Yet, I continue to receive, on a regular basis, by post, letters requesting "legal"  assistance; or questions regarding the issues I cover on my website and/or personal questions; or requests to enter into communication re various topics.
 
I also receive "case files", some of which include FBI documents, FOIA documents and the like. I receive letters from people who have made assumptions (most of which are false) regarding my associations (past or current) with certain individuals connected to FBI, CIA, etc. etc. or  with those who claim to be "whistleblowers" or "survivors" of various black operations, or mind control programs, including "Monarch" (which was NEVER a CIA operation, NOT part of MK Ultra, and with which I was NEVER involved in any way.)
 
Unfortunately, due to having been targeted for government-sponsored  libel/slander campaigns (as well as a result of general ignorance) there is a tremendous amount of false information about Barbara Hartwell on the Internet, most of which I have refuted to the best of my ability. For those seeking truthful, factual and genuine information, please consider this website the only "official" and authorized source of such. 
 
I receive letters claiming that the writers know/knew my relatives (former/current CIA), or stating that they worked for them as assets, etc.  Some of these letters are truly bizarre in nature (I won't get into that....), but the point is that I am not interested in discussing my personal/professional business with strangers.
 
For anyone who wants to contact me with information they would like to see PUBLISHED on my website, I would be happy to evaluate it.  I have published such letters/documents when I find them to be relevant in some way to the issues I cover.
 
For those who have information to share with me, which relates to the topics I cover, the same applies.  I respect privacy and confidentiality in all cases, when requested by the writer, EXCEPT when I receive harassing or threatening letters, in which case I EXPOSE the perps by name, or by any identifying factors available. In cases of threats/criminal harassment, I report these to the appropriate authorities.
 
Lastly, for anyone who wants to make contact with me (regarding the issues I cover on this website), please do not contact my known associates (most of whom have public e-mail addresses) for the purpose of enlisting them as intermediaries.  I have (longsuffering) friends who have been kind enough to pass on e-mails from readers of my site, but I would rather not see them  placed in that position.
 
For those who believe they have information which would be valuable to me, (or of mutual benefit to share)  I would ask that you write to me by post. The way I see it, if it is really that important to you, you will not be discouraged by having to take the time to put a letter in the mail.
 
To all readers of my website: I do appreciate your interest in my work, and hope you will find it of  value.  If you wish to make a donation to support this website, checks, money orders or cash may be mailed to this address:
 
Barbara Hartwell
PO Box 22
Rhinebeck, NY 12572

 
Thank you very much for your consideration.
 
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
PO Box 22
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA