Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

COINTELPRO Revisited (2): Targeted for Neutralization


NOTE: This is Part Two of a report written in January, 2006. The entire report my be found on this site, as well as a more recent repost of part one. Thanks again go to those who shared their true stories of political persecution with me (you know who you are); and especially to ex-FBI agent Geral Sosbee, whose case most closely parallels my own; and who has never compromised as an expositor of Truth, or in the defense of Liberty.

Entire Report:

PART TWO: TARGETED FOR NEUTRALIZATION

From the American Heritage Dictionary, excerpts of a 'non-scientific' definition of neutralization:
 

To counterbalance the effect of; make ineffective. A state of ineffectiveness, inaction or inoperativeness. To negate and nullify imply finality rather than a stalemate; they also imply loss incurred through the rendering of something [the targeted individual] useless or valueless.
 

For roughly a dozen years, since breaking out of CIA operations, I have engaged myself in the thankless task of publicly exposing massive government corruption and abuses of human rights which I witnessed and experienced as a result of my involvement in these black operations.

As a result of investing nearly all of my time in this effort and of all my hard work; running my own investigations and for risking my life in pursuit of the truth and as an expositor of the truth, I have been targeted for relentless and brutal political persecution perpetrated by agents of the U.S. Government, including sundry threats to and attempts on my life.

This is called a neutralization campaign and is to be expected. It is the price to be paid for exposing the truth and standing up for liberty, which is certainly not for the faint of heart. 

PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS: ISOLATION, ALIENATION, DEPRIVATION
 

In such a campaign, the individual is targeted for Psychological Operations (Psy Ops). Neutralizing an individual can be summed up rather well in three words: Isolation. Alienation. Deprivation. Just reflecting on the nature of each of these words helps in gleaning an understanding of the methodology of neutralization. I will elaborate with some specific examples.

The perpetrators will do all in their power to ensure that the target is alienated from family and friends who might otherwise have offered assistance and support. They may send provocateurs (outside agitators) to stir up trouble between the target and those people close to him/her, family, friends, associates, professional colleagues.

Classic Machiavellian divide-and-conquer tactics are used: forged letters and documents; false accusations and allegations; trumped-up criminal charges and false arrests; setups; and the like. The perpetrators are experts at engineering and manipulating circumstances which will work to the detriment of the target and thereby destabilize every aspect of his/her life.

 

To impugn the sanity of the target is another common tactic, with the intent that friends and family will not believe the horror stories of persecution and will instead believe the target to be mentally unbalanced or "paranoid". 

It is true that 'clinical' paranoia is a form of psychopathology; on the other hand, as those of us so targeted know all too well, the persecution is not 'imagined' (as a function of aberrant psychology, such as delusions) but very real; it is life-destroying and often life-threatening in one way or another.

The perps will also run libel and slander campaigns. They will scandalize the target's good name, using character assassination and defamation to destroy the personal and professional reputation of the target so that s/he will be compromised; discredited; unable to find work; blacklisted from employment in areas of professional training and expertise; or be fired from any job s/he holds. Thus s/he is unable to earn a living and will be shunned and ostracized, treated as a pariah by peers and colleagues.

The perps also do their damnedest to drive the target into poverty, bankruptcy and financial destitution. Thus the target is deprived of many of the basic necessities of life; cannot pay the bills; may lose his/her home; may lose vehicles so s/he is left without basic transportation; and/or is forced into an exhausting struggle just for minimal day-by-day survival.

 

They may arrange automobile or other 'accidents' intended to seriously injure or kill the target. Should the target survive the attempts on his life, the individual is still likely to be isolated, alienated from family and friends, unable to find emotional support or material assistance.

They also want the target disabled and/or suffering from chronic illness, which they may create with continuous or repeated exposure to electromagnetic radiation; attacks with directed-energy (so-called "non-lethal") weapons and/or by poisoning the target's environment with chemical/biological warfare. They may also administer drugs or poisons surreptitiously through the target's food and drink.

The perps may invade the target's home ('black bag jobs') committing acts of theft (often of documents); tampering with the target's property and/or installing surveillance bugs/phone taps.

They often engage in vandalism, destroying the target's property. Slashing or placing screws in the tires of the individual's vehicle is common, as is draining the oil, puncturing the radiator or cutting the brake lines.

 

Sabotage of computers is another tactic which can be done at the computer's location in the target's home or office; remotely through land lines; through electronic directed-energy devices or even by dedicated satellite.
 

TECHNOLOGY DESIGNED FOR SPYING, SABOTAGE AND TORTURE

These government perps possess cutting-edge technology which most people cannot fathom the existence of. Yet with diligent searches of the public records available for the R&D departments of U.S. agencies, most notably DARPA (Defense Advance Research Project Agency) the patents for some of these exotic antipersonnel weapons may be found.

This technology exists, it has been operational for many years and it is being deployed to harass, sabotage and spy on American citizens such as myself and ex-FBI agent Geral Sosbee, who have been targeted for persecution.

In fact, both Geral and I have been tortured by this weaponry on a regular basis, resulting in physical pain, chronic illness and sleep deprivation, causing severe damages, some of which may be irreparable.

I should also mention that sleep deprivation is a standard (and very brutal) method of torture used against prisoners of war (and in this case prisoners of conscience) by tyrants and oppressors in the military and intelligence services world wide. Torture by sleep deprivation is nothing new, it's been used against targets for centuries. And it continues to this day in the United States of America.

 

POLITICAL PERSECUTION IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

If the persecution outlined here sounds unthinkable; unbelievable; preposterous; outlandish or too gruesome to be true, I can only say that, as God is my witness, all this, and much, much worse has happened to me personally. I've given the above only as a brief general overview of what may happen when someone is targeted for neutralization.

And it's not over, far from it. These criminal psycopaths have made it their business to let me know that they will never stop, never get off my case. For them it seems to be a game --a sport, like hunting exotic quarry for a trophy kill. For the most part, they view everything in life as a game. But it's a deadly game if you happen to be the target:

As the hunted, you are always, figuratively speaking --and in some cases literally-- outmanned and outgunned. I refuse to see it their way, refuse to play their game, by their rules, on their turf, for the odds of winning are forever stacked against the target.

For me, it has not been a game but a long and exhausting series of battles, often for my very survival. Being a straight arrow by nature, I don't play games. As for those who do, they have never won my respect. I just take care of business, as best I can. With God's help, I have managed to win quite a few of these battles, but not without blood, sweat and tears.

Fortunately, my own CIA training has given me an edge. Though I lack their resources and manpower, considering that it's just me --with no backup-- against them, I do have a thorough understanding of their modus operandi. 


And because it's essential for my survival, I have always made it my business to know my enemies --for the opposition, there are no "rules of engagement". They make up the rules as they go along and their only "commandment" (the eleventh, to be specific) seems to be: Don't get caught!

They lie, they steal, they cheat, they kill when they can get away with it, and they wouldn't have a clue what a fair fight is. What they are fighting for --to control the lives and fortunes of their targets-- most of whom are decent, law-abiding citizens, is by its very nature wrongful and unjust.

 

CRIME AND PUNISHMENT: A TWISTED PERSPECTIVE

It doesn't seem to matter what I do --or don't do. Whenever I come forward to disclose information about their conspiracies and crimes, they are always ready to strike with some form of assault as a punishment for my "crime" of exposing them.

They actually believe that I am the criminal and that they are on the side of Law-and-Order. But then, you'd have to understand the way they think: Might makes right. The winner takes the spoils. Territorial Imperative. Manifest Destiny. Call it what you will, their attitude exemplifies a total lack of respect for the rights, freedoms, personal boundaries, the very lives of those they target for persecution.

Even during the times when I keep a low profile, or make a strategic withdrawal, as I must do periodically in attempts to recover from the damages they inflict, or to regroup, they will manufacture some crisis; some "situation" as they like to call it. Maybe they'll send a provocateur to stir up trouble in some area of my life; fabricate disinformation and spread vicious lies about me to create an undeserved scandal; make an implicit or explicit threat which forces me to respond at the very least in self defense or take measures to protect myself from their next attack, which they let me know will be coming soon.

 

They are always lurking in the background, just waiting to make another strike; to sabotage any plans I make; to destroy any part of my life where they detect the slightest vulnerability; to do as much damage as possible; create the most traumatic stress possible, as means and opportunity permit.

I don't need to wonder about the motive for their crimes: That's why they call it a neutralization campaign.

Resources for these neutralization campaigns? Not a problem. The perps have seemingly inexhaustible black budget funds and manpower to work with. And as long as they can cover themselves with "plausible deniability" they can skirt the law with impunity. Can and do.

 

LACK OF UNDERSTANDING: IGNORANCE CAUSES SKEPTICISM

As I know from the comments I've heard over many years from my readers, the listening audiences from radio shows and attendees of my public lectures (and even at times from family and friends) there are those who will think such things don't really happen in the U.S. of A.....

That the government would not be harassing and persecuting its own citizens! Perhaps, they say, this is just "paranoia" or "fear mongering". Most people simply will not believe it unless it happens to them --until they become the targets. God help them, I hope they never have to experience the living nightmare I have, even if it were to make believers of them.

When I have spoken about the various attempts on my life, I have also heard people claim, in efforts to discredit my case, that "If the CIA wants a target dead, the target would be dead." Yes Sirree Bob, no two ways about it!...

But these people don't know what they're talking about; it's not as simple, not as cut-and-dried as they may think. Maybe these folks have been reading too many spy thrillers or believe the simplistic concepts about CIA presented in Hollywood movies. Maybe they even believe CIA are the "good guys" and anyone they target must have "done something to deserve it." I've heard it all......
 

THE REAL WORLD OF INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS

In the real world of intelligence operations it doesn't work that way and situations are often not what they appear to be on the surface. In any case, those offering these erroneous speculations and uninformed opinions have no context from which to understand the complexities of these Psychological Operations nor the larger picture from which they emerge. But I find it unfortunate that their ignorance, which is often exacerbated by arrogance, aids and abets the perps by calling into further question the veracity of the targeted individual's testimony.

For one thing, "neutralizing" a target does not always mean the goal is to "eliminate" her by the final solution of death. Secondly, it's not just agents of CIA who are involved. Nor are such neutralization campaigns limited to the exclusive province of "the CIA". In fact, there are several warring factions, various camps, within the larger intelligence community, the 'shadow' government and among those unseen, even higher in the pyramid structure, who control them. Certain camps may have much to lose if a particular target is taken out. There may be retaliation against those who ordered the 'hit'.

Considering that the true nature of CIA is that of a clannish, elitist cult, often recruiting over the generations from certain family bloodlines, just like the Mafia, one "crime family" may be warring against another; having divided loyalties; or competing for dominance. This certainly applies in my case, as I come from one of the so-called "blue" bloodlines and an intergenerational intelligence community family going back to OSS, including CIA and Military Intelligence.

It was this generational 'curse' that got me involved in this whole mess, without my informed consent, to begin with --the die was cast, the fix was in...before I was even born. In any case, as a child, I was naturally too young to fully understand what I had been recruited into and was given no opportunity to make my own choices. In practical terms, I was a political prisoner of the U.S. Government from the time I was born until my escape in 1994 at the age of 43.

I consider it one of God's miracles that I was able to eventually walk away from these criminals and their black operations and live to tell about it, even if it took me over four decades to finally break free. And they consider my 'defection' a very serious problem, as evidenced by their increasingly desperate plots to neutralize me.

There are many factors and variables involved in these operations and I have only scratched the surface in trying to give a basic overview. Suffice it to say there have been several serious attempts on my life which have failed, though some resulted in 'near-death' experiences. I have been poisoned; brutally assaulted with pulse beam microwave weapons which knocked me unconscious; survived arranged car crashes and other "accidents" arranged by the perps; even been shot at (Thank the Lord, they missed!)

There have also been death threats (some bogus, some not) where I actually had no choice but to run for my life and go to a safe house until I was able to determine whether or not the particular threats were real, or a set-up designed to further destabilize several areas of my life.

 

CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER

Nonetheless, just the trauma of being subjected to such death threats is enough to cause severe and lasting damages. Imagine having to look over your shoulder all the time; to be forced to continually live in a state of hyper-vigilance in an attempt to protect yourself from whatever they may throw your way next. And there's always something.....running the gamut from the ludicrous, to the bizarre, to the life-threatening.

Imagine that everyone you meet is a potential "suspect" and you can't even afford to trust most of your own family or friends (a few, but not most) knowing of the very real possibility that someone may have "gotten to" them.

Imagine having to always check for a tail, a shadow, when walking or driving.

Imagine having to reconnoiter the perimeters of any public building before entering, just to establish how many exits there are and their locations. Or in a restaurant, having to wait to find a seat with your back against the wall and your eye on the door.

Some would undoubtedly call this "paranoia". But for me and others like me, it's just taking the necessary precautions. It's not a fun-filled way to live, and certainly makes it difficult to have peace of mind, but because of the ever-present spy games being run by the perps, it's just the way things are.

And what about the consequences to your general health and well-being of such a torturous lifestyle? It used to be called "shell shock" or "combat fatigue." Now it's called Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and I have suffered from it for many years. And in my case, it's not just cumulative traumatic stress from the past; the trauma has continued on a regular basis, with no end in sight, with no way to resolve it or completely recover.

The perpetrators know that such continuing traumatic stress will destabilize every area of a person's life and thus make the targeted individual even more vulnerable to the continued assaults. It's a nightmare, brutal beyond description --and worst of all, one from which you can't wake up.

Finally, it's important to understand that the perpetrators know that there are things --such as long-term brutal, stressful, traumatic persecution-- that can actually be worse than death. And they are hell-bent on causing as many of a wide range of damages as possible --physical, material and emotional-- for anyone who is a serious high-profile target. There is also the consideration that if the target is assassinated, s/he could become a martyr and thus establish posthumous credibility for the allegations of persecution by the government. In some cases, that's the last thing they want, another martyr, especially if the individual is a high-profile target.

 

A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY? LIFE AS A HIGH PROFILE TARGET

I have often been asked: What is a high-profile target? And who becomes one? Succinctly put, a high-profile target is a person who is deemed a threat in one way or another to National Security.

There are several "requirements" to qualify as a high-profile target. The target must have been actually involved in a government operation about which s/he possess accurate information and direct knowledge; and/or have been a witness to covert activities on the part of government officials/agents/employees and/or their corporate cronies which are illegal and/or involve abuses of human rights, etc.

Not all high-profile targets are whistleblowers, former operatives of intelligence, like myself, or of law enforcement agencies, like ex-FBI agent Geral Sosbee. Sometimes investigative journalists or other investigators --who have not actually been involved or witnessed situations directly, who were never "insiders" but who have simply uncovered damaging or incriminating information-- become targets as well.

One example of a person who was targeted is a private investigator whom I asked to work on my case beginning in 1994, just after I broke out of the operations. After we collected evidence of phone taps and bugs, planted in my home (at that time, Milford, Connecticut) and office (located in Pine Bush, NY) by military intelligence, he was subjected to some of the most severe harassment and intimidation tactics I've ever seen.

The perps sent a SWAT team to break down Peter's door while his wife was home alone, claiming that the police received a 911 phone call that someone was about to "commit suicide." No such phone call was ever made, it was simply an intimidation tactic to warn him: Stay away from Barbara Hartwell.

He was harassed by black helicopters, hovering outside his window, in a condominium in Stamford, Connecticut. He was also hit with exotic directed-energy weapons, from which he sustained injuries, near a Special Ops/CIA military training base we were investigating.

These tactics are more dramatic than usual, but the perps certainly made their point. And as numerous witnesses could attest (most refuse to stand up as my witnesses, since they've been intimidated or turned against me) the people involved with me in any way are more likely than not to be subjected to the more extreme end of the spectrum, involving harassment with military hardware or tactics.

Often the high-profile target has already gone public or is perceived as someone likely to go public. If the individual has access to evidence of the crimes and corruption it raises the stakes, because generally speaking, they don't care so much about what you may know as about what you may be able to prove and what they believe you are going to do about it. In other words, how much damage can the target actually do to the perpetrators' agenda?

 

DEEMED A LIABILITY

For the most part, people will consider the targeted individual a liability, someone to walk far away from, as quickly as possible. The character played by Gene Hackman in the film, Enemy of the State, summed it up this way: You're a liability to your friends, your family, to everyone you know. The protagonist in that film, an ex-NSA agent, knew what it was like to be a target and was warning another man who also became a target after he stumbled unwittingly into a nest of NSA vipers intent on covering up a political assassination.

Though, like most Hollywood productions, that particular film was sensationalistic in depicting the most extreme forms of persecution against the targets, the basic premise was solid. The "enemy of the state" (target) always finds himself in a double-bind, from which there appears to be no way out.

Whatever the nature of the situation or the decision you need to make...damned if you do, damned if you don't. But this is only what the perps want the target to believe; to actually believe it and thus give up hope can be the death knell. In truth, there is usually some way out --and if so, only God knows for sure what that way is. Turning your life over to God --while refusing to ever compromise with evil-- is the only answer.

Unfortunately for the targeted individual, most associated persons' primary concern seems to be protecting themselves. And that's exactly the idea the perpetrators have in mind. Severing attachments and associations important to the target, by design, so the target has nowhere to turn for help or solace, that is what they bank on.

It is easy to isolate a target for one or all of the following reasons:

Most people are easily intimidated by the government goons and once they get a small taste, even of low-level harassment, they are afraid of becoming real targets themselves. They cannot fathom how dire the target's plight actually is. 

They are too self-centered to care about the target's dilemma --not enough anyway, to make any real difference. Not enough to stand by the targeted individual, no matter what. This usually translates into showing a lack of loyalty to the target or abandoning the target altogether. 

Especially, as in my case, if the target refuses to compromise her principles, sticks to her guns and stands her ground, no matter what, she usually ends up standing alone. 

PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILING OF TARGETS AND THEIR ASSOCIATES

It is also important to understand that the people running these ops have done extensive background checks and created psychological profiles on each individual who is targeted for neutralization, as well as on those associated with, closest to, or most important to the target. They keep databases, filled with dossiers on various individuals.

By analyzing the psyche of a target and of his/her associates, they attempt to predict the behavior of individuals, making it easier to foment suspicion and distrust; to orchestrate situations likely to break up families, marriages and other important personal and professional relationships. By evaluating what they perceive to be the "weaknesses" in each target's character/personality, they exploit them in any way possible. In the worst case scenario, if at all possible, they will arrange to pit the target against those closest to him/her, thus making enemies of friends, spouses or family members.

They will even make 'pre-emptive strikes' in order to keep certain individuals also deemed a "threat to National Security" (other targets) from ever meeting and/or having any involvement with the targeted individual, or to severely limit that involvement, as well as contact, if they have reason to believe that the two of them together could present a strong united front and be a more formidable "threat" to the perpetrators' agenda than just one of them alone.

Keeping such targets separated --as far away from each other as possible, including geographically-- is key to their strategy of total control. But this strategy can only work if one or both of the targets fall prey to the machinations of the perpetrators. Sadly, at least one usually does and the plot achieves its desired end.

The plots and setups spawned by the perps are at times so cleverly executed that I have seen --over and over-- one person after another who has deserted, betrayed or scapegoated me, in some cases totally unaware that they had been manipulated into doing so by third parties with their own agenda. I've also seen the same pattern operating in the cases of other targeted individuals that I have investigated or simply been a witness to.

Facing the horror of a neutralization campaign defies description, even for those fortunate enough to have real and reliable support from family, friends or a spouse (and there are some who do.) But having to face it completely alone has been nearly unbearable.

If not for the grace of God and having the faith that God is watching my back (along with those angels) even if no one else would, I could not have survived the many psychological and physical brutalities perpetrated on me by these henchmen of Satan, otherwise known as agents and operatives of the U.S. Government. Despite all the pain and heartbreak, how blessed I have been to have Friends in High Places!

 

EXPUNGING LOYALTY, DESTROYING LOVE

The isolation and alienation are very effective tactics. They work. I know this as well as anyone possibly could. These government-sponsored criminals have put me through a living hell. But for me, by far the hardest part to bear has been the heartbreak of always having to be up against this brutal persecution totally alone, day after day...week after week...month after month...year after year...of never having even one person in all these years whom I could RELY on to be there to back me up, to provide concrete help or support. No family member, no close friend, no spouse. Nobody, not a soul.

I have stressed the word "rely" for an important reason. Although it's true that I have been able to get occasional assistance, support and backup over the years, here and there, from time to time, from various individuals, it has always fallen into one or more of the following categories: temporary; inconsistent; short-lived; conditional; qualified by various circumstantial factors.

This is not to imply that I don't still have a few good friends, a few family members who care for me and have concern about my well-being. I do, and am very grateful for whatever degree of support they are able and willing to provide.

But in truth, there is no substitute for having even one 'true blue' person you know you can rely on, through thick and thin. Someone who shows absolute loyalty. This is precisely the type of support the perps have always done their damnedest to make sure I could never get. Not so far anyway, and this dreadful situation has been going on for a long, long time. I am very sorry to have to admit that their plot to keep me isolated --and to foment alienation in my relationships, especially with those who may have otherwise stepped forward to help me or stood by me rather than desert me-- has met with resounding success.

But their success can't be proved by me. I wasn't the deserter when people were counting on me. And I am well aware that I cannot blame the perps entirely for the lack of loyalty and reliability others have shown me, even those for whom I myself have shown loyalty, reliability and trustworthiness. It always hurts when such loyalty is not reciprocated, especially from those closest to you, from whom you might have at least such a reasonable expectation. Absolute loyalty: it must be a two-way street with no double standard. Black-and-white, cut-and-dried. Such loyalty is either there or it is not.

 

I have learned --the hard way-- that ultimately, no matter what pressure is brought to bear on them, at the deepest level, in their heart of hearts, people make their own choices about such matters and will have to live with the consequences. Someday they may recognize the truth, hopefully before it's too late. Then again, maybe not. But I have no control over that. God gives us all free will, which I respect in others, just as I would hope they respect mine. You can't force people to care, can't force them to do the right thing. And we are each accountable for the intent in our hearts, the way we treat others and the choices we make.
 

I believe that the best anyone in my position can do is keep praying, as I have done for years, for God to send me someone: someone who can't be intimidated; can't be manipulated by the Psy Ops; someone who holds the same unwavering principles I do; someone who believes in me and who cares enough about me personally to have absolute loyalty and to be there, to stand by me, no matter what.

Sadly, it seems few of us have ever been fortunate enough to find such a champion. Maybe it's an unrealistic expectation, as I've often been told, but I refuse to accept these negative prognostications. I know that with God all things are possible and so, as "unrealistic" as it may be, I still hold out the hope. Nothing is more real than the love of God for His children.

Absolute loyalty and devotion are only possible through the love of one person for another. All real love is unconditional, it is spiritual and comes from God, which is why it is said that Love conquers all. Or that God is Love. To me, the ultimate expression of such unconditional love is shown by Jesus Christ, the Word of God made flesh. Although few of us can ever hope to approach the standard set by Christ, I believe His teaching to "love one another" is something to always aspire to. Only those who know God are capable of practicing such unconditional love.

 

Unconditional love does not mean unlimited tolerance for disrespectful, abusive or otherwise unacceptable behavior; it does not mean being a doormat. It does not mean just standing by and allowing people to do evil as they will, if they have malice in their hearts; if they are bearing false witness; if they are violating the spiritual integrity of others in any way.

Neither is unconditional love quid pro quo. Rather, it means abiding by uncompromising ethical standards, moral absolutes, in your treatment of others, caring about the spiritual and material welfare of others without setting conditions, or trying to manipulate them for your personal gratification or agenda.

Unconditional love cannot be contrived; it cannot be negotiated; it can only be felt in the heart. Such love leads one into abiding by God's commandments --respecting the loved ones' right to free will and freedom; respecting their personal boundaries, the inviolability of personhood-- and doing unto others as you would have them do unto you.

You may be wondering: What does any of this stuff about "love" have to do with neutralizing a target?

It is vital to understand that this is at the heart of what the perpetrators attempt to destroy: all genuine love between people, all connection to God. Destroying love, destroying the loyalty of one person for another which comes from love, creates a fertile breeding ground for the evil that manifests in their manipulation, exploitation and control. Where there is real love, there is no manipulation, there is no attempt at control, exploitation or domination, there are no power struggles, there is never slavery.

Here is the open secret which sadly, it seems few have been made privy to: Where there is true, spiritual love, evil cannot flourish.

I must say, Machiavelli had nothing on this cabal of diabolical manipulators. Their methodology seems almost fool-proof. Their goal is to isolate a target to such an extent that s/he is deprived of all companionship, friendship, any and all relationships which could provide aid, comfort --and especially-- love.

It is a known fact that an infant (not just human, but of many other species) deprived of love may die, even if other basic necessities such as food and shelter are provided. But so may an adult, eventually, if one finally succumbs to the despair of living in a world devoid of any real and sustaining love.

I have known people so targeted who have perished in just such a way --they died not of some physical assault, not of some fatal disease, but of a broken heart. If you are one of their targets, their goal is to break your heart into a million pieces. For this reason, I have often called these government-sponsored perps "the heartbreakers". 

WITNESS PROTECTION?
 

I find it ironic that under "normal" circumstances, a person like myself might expect to get some relief if she were placed in WITSEC (Witness Protection Program). But in this case, it's the government operatives who are the criminals, persecuting a law-abiding citizen. And as my CIA handlers used to tell me, drilling it into my mind, over and over: There's nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

As I learned from bitter experience, their assessment was all too accurate, at least for someone without the resources and support to remove herself completely from the long arm of government-sponsored organized crime. Nonetheless, I long ago gave up any thoughts of running or hiding. It's not my style, it's not how God made me. God created me a warrior, my mission of supernatural warfare ordained before the Foundation of the World. So, I stand my ground and fight them in the open, despite their perverse tactics of sabotage, subterfuge and duplicity.

 

DIVINE INTERVENTION

And speaking of supernatural warfare, here is something else to consider:

The uninformed people who think they know far more than they do are also forgetting --if they ever knew to begin with-- about the power of Almighty God, who is most certainly not on the side of anyone purposefully and willingly participating in the atrocities being perpetrated by CIA and their political cronies. If God be for us, who can be against us?

This does not mean that at times the perps don't literally get away with murder; or that any true believer in God is always saved from disaster. I only know that relying on God for protection and guidance in my own life has made all the difference in the world; that my life has been saved numerous times through Divine Intervention; and that I have witnessed and been blessed by the awesome power of God too many times to doubt.

I also know that God works in mysterious ways which are beyond anyone's understanding, including my own. I trust that when God decides it is time for me to leave this earth, He will send the chariot to take me home. But not until that time, and no government spooks or goons have any control over that, no matter how they may plot against a target.
 

WHERE ARE THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES WHEN YOU NEED THEM?
 

On some of the more mundane occasions of harassment, I've had to call the police, for such relatively minor crimes as trespassing; breaking-and-entering; theft; vandalism; phone harassment and stalking. The perps (at least those among them who are professionals) cover their tracks well; thus they are difficult for the police to apprehend.

And just try calling the police against CIA...see how far you get.

Sometimes the police are involved in the operation, being used as pawns by the intelligence agencies. On the other hand, I have to give some of the cops credit for trying, the honest ones who take their job seriously --to protect and serve-- though not in one case have I ever seen the perps convicted in a court of law. If these perps who have criminally harassed me over the years were gathered together in one spot, they could easily fill a small town jail to capacity. That's certainly where they belong --in jail. I'm still waiting...but not holding my breath.

I've also tried getting help from the FBI (on the advice of the police, who said they were not equipped to handle my complaints) in cases where it was appropriate to report the more serious crimes to them --on several occasions and in FBI Field Offices in several states, including New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Colorado and California-- giving them the names of perpetrators committing crimes (some of which are felonies) against me and my family, including death threats; reckless endangerment; assault; criminal harassment; conspiracy and racketeering.

I've even provided hard evidence against the perpetrators, collected from the 'scene of the crime', and/or my own investigations. I've had witnesses, willing to provide testimony to substantiate my complaints against these criminals.

The FBI has done absolutely nothing to protect me from these criminals, much less did they even begin to investigate these crimes. Maybe they're too busy hunting down "foreign terrorists" to be concerned about the domestic terrorists (who work for their own government) running their neutralization campaigns against law-abiding American citizens, right here at home.

By refusing to investigate serious crimes, they are actually committing their own crimes, not the least of which is obstruction of justice. It's a strange world we live in --at least the world I've been forced to live in.
 

CLOSING COMMENTS

After many years of fighting these government rat bastards and their minions, I have come to believe they may only be stopped from their works of iniquity by an organized effort to UNITE freedom-loving American patriots. True patriots, that is. Those who will fight to the death to protect and defend their God-given (natural) unalienable, Constitutionally protected and guaranteed rights.

We don't need the grandstanders, mountebanks, charlatans and snake-oil salesmen, many of whom have established themselves as "alternative media" mouthpieces.

We don't need aggressive public interrogations or ultimatums from officious self-appointed watchdogs who demand that all activism for Liberty be done THEIR WAY.

We don't need the bigots and hate-mongers whose message is one of chaos and violence, designed to divide-and-conquer.

We don't need those who make gratuitous personal attacks on other sincere patriots, out of spite-based envy or to gratify their own flagging egos.

The COINTELPRO exploits just such people, some of whom may not even know they are being used for an agenda they are too blind to see.

What we DO NEED is solidarity among those no-nonsense, honest, straight-arrow, kick-ass patriots who will refuse to allow the government rat bastards to steal our freedom, our children's and grandchildren's freedom, no matter the consequences to ourselves.

Liberty is everything. Without it, life means nothing.

Liberty or Death. Don't Tread on Me.

Barbara Hartwell
January 31, 2006

Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust