Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Saturday, October 8, 2022

DONATIONS TO SUPPORT BARBARA HARTWELL VS. CIA & RELATED WORK IN DEFENDING LIBERTY & CHRISTIAN MINISTRY





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ & Defenders of Liberty,


I find it necessary to issue this appeal for donations, due to my situation of dire poverty, which has grown increasingly urgent.


In the past (1995-2014) I had solicited donations from the general public, when I had no reliable source of material support. Between 2010 and 2014, after I had been driven to total destitution and homelessness by a combination of government persecution, abandonment and betrayal, and had lost most of everything I owned (including my home), in desperation, I applied for disability benefits.


A pro bono attorney was able to prove that I had no official employment history, which made me eligible for disability, after I was examined by doctors who pronounced me physically disabled.


Since 2014 I have not solicited donations, for a number of reasons, which I will not outline here.


What I now receive from disability (the absolute minimum allowance) places me so far below the poverty line that I cannot possibly cover my monthly expenses. Recently, these expenses have escalated to the point that the amount I receive from disability covers nothing more than my rent, which has been raised repeatedly.


This means that once I have paid the rent, there is literally nothing left over to pay for any other expenses. This includes the electric bill, phone/Internet, propane gas and all other normal living expenses.


If I should lose my phone/Internet service, I will no longer be able to publish my material on this site, nor will I have phone or e-mail, and I would be effectively cut off from all communications.


I publish this appeal for two reasons:


It is important to me, as always, that my situation be documented for the record.


In the hope that those who may find value in my work might be moved to offer support, that it may continue.


I do not seek sympathy, nor advice, neither of which I want or need. I have no interest in commiserating with anyone, or wallowing in tales of woe.

 

I have stopped talking about any of this to anyone, quite some time ago, as I see no point in burdening others with my problems, especially since what I say seems to fall on deaf ears.


I do not seek publicity for my work on other sites. That does not bring in material support for me, only for those who are promoting it, assuming they are receiving donations for their own sites.


I have recently published a number of reports explaining my situation in detail (see several reports below), but for the most part, these reports have been ignored. Instead, I receive messages (by phone or e-mail) expressing sympathy for my plight, and some saying they hope I am doing well, or doing okay (which it should be obvious is not the case).


And at this point, material support is the only thing that will make a difference, that will allow me to continue my work, including Christian ministry.


For those who may find it in their hearts to offer support, you may send donations to:


Barbara Hartwell

PO Box 22

Rhinebeck, NY 12572


Checks, money orders or cash are greatly appreciated and gratefully accepted.


Thank you for your consideration.


Barbara Hartwell

October 8, 2022

 

DISCLAIMER:

Donations are accepted only as Christian charity or gifts, free and clear, no questions asked, no strings attached, to be used at the sole discretion of Barbara Hartwell, to support my work and related expenses. No quid pro quo. Donations are not tax-deductible.


Please see these detailed reports for further information:


SHUT DOWN, CUT OFF & STRANDED: The Personal Testimony of Government Persecution by an Enemy of the State


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2022/01/shut-down-cut-off-stranded-personal.html


Prayer Request for Material Support


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2021/05/prayer-request-for-material-support.html


False Accusers Abound: Once CIA, Always CIA


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2020/05/false-accusers-abound-once-cia-always.html