Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Prayer Request for Material Support

 

What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

 

James 2:14-17



Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ,


This letter is a request for your prayers that I may receive the material support I need in order to continue publishing my work as an expositor of government corruption and as a CIA whistleblower (since 1995), on this website, and in other venues; to continue my Christian ministry of over 40 years, as well as the other endeavors in which I am involved, all dedicated to defending Liberty and our God-given unalienable rights, to fighting all totalitarian evildoers plotting to destroy this nation, and to pursuing Justice for those whose lives have been destroyed by various forms of persecution.


I am a disabled senior citizen, attempting to live on disability benefits, which I have discovered, simply can't be done. What I receive on a monthly basis does not even cover my rent and other bills (electric, phone/Internet, fuel, etc.), much less other basic living expenses. I think most people would be shocked at what the government expects me to live on, which places me at the lowest of the low level of dire poverty.


I had to get attorneys (pro bono, for the poor and disabled) to even get disability, to prove that I have “no official employment history”, and that I do not receive any government pension.


For decades, I have been a Target of massive smear campaigns, falsely accused of being CIA, and/or a “CIA handler” of various persons. These demonic liars claim I am on a CIA payroll, when nothing could possibly be further from the truth. But the government sponsored liars-for-hire and their many stooges, lackeys and minions have certainly been successful in their campaign to drive me into dire poverty, due to lack of resources and material support.


Here, the real truth, and some of the details. I sustained serious injuries directly related to CIA's attempts to neutralize me after I became a defector from their black operations, in 1994. Before that time, there were many other injuries (physical and psychological) perpetrated upon me, some of which have been explained in reports on this site.


But the bottom line is this: Due to poverty and persecution, I have never been able to get the regular medical care I needed in order to recover from the injuries, which are severe (as attested by various doctors, over a period of many years), and which resulted in disability.


I have not been able to get any regular medical care for over five (5) years. Generally speaking, I don't use conventional allopathic medical care, except in acute emergencies. For my entire adult life I have used mostly naturopathic, homeopathic and chiropractic medicine, which have always worked for me, that is, when I could get them.


I have found such doctors in the area where I now live. The problem is, I can't afford the medical care they offer, as it is not covered by the so-called “health care” provided by Medicare, which, for a poverty-stricken senior citizen like myself, is the only option available.


I won't go into details regarding my health, as to me that is a private issue, not for public consumption. But I will say that the condition of my health has continued to deteriorate for lack of care, and that I live every day in chronic pain which is extremely debilitating.


I can no longer live like this, being deprived of the medical care I desperately need. As a result, I have had to suspend a number of my activities, including some of my professional work, until such time (if ever) I can get regular medical care.


To add to the hardship, I no longer own a car. My vehicle (a 1999 model) broke down last year and I could not afford repairs. As well, my living expenses recently increased substantially.


I have given up attempting to discuss any of this, with anyone, especially related to my health. I don't need unsolicited amateur “medical” advice, which is mostly what I seem to get, that, or false assumptions based only on uninformed speculation.


I don't need anyone attempting to minimize a situation, which I have clearly stated exists, by having my statements ignored, or, by being blamed for a situation which is not a result of any wrongdoing or negligence on my part, but simply on poverty, plain and simple.


I don't need any kind of advice, and I don't seek sympathy, that is useless to me, unless backed by material support.


Lastly, I ask for your prayers that I may receive enough material support to pay my bills, to get the regular medical care I need, and to get another vehicle so that I may not also be deprived of transportation.


Thank you for your consideration, and may God richly bless you.


Barbara Hartwell

May 6, 2021



RELATED REPORT:


False Accusers Abound: Once CIA, Always CIA


http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2020/05/false-accusers-abound-once-cia-always.html