Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

FBI, CIA DEMYSTIFIED & OBSOLESCED



From Brownsville, Texas December 1, 2002

Geral Sosbee: FBI, CIA demystified and obsolesced.....


To: The fbi/cia, their handlers, associates, affiliates and supporters:
 
Some individuals may be judged by the size and strength of their enemy and even though countless dozens of you (armed with your high tech killing toys) have over the past several years ceaselessly attacked and hounded me, I cannot claim to be judged by such a standard because you are mental dwarfs and because your small minds render you unfit to be counted as my adversary. 

I must accept the duty, however unflattering to me, to defeat you for the eternal benefit of the human race. I take no pride in my preordained victory over you; indeed, I feel a sadness for having to show the world the evidence of your shallow mentality and barren souls. I am nevertheless richly rewarded for my efforts by the emergence in me of an enlightenment such as few gifted poets ever attempted to capture in verse. 

Finally, my little ones, I must confess to having an unfair advantage over you; I have prepared for millennia for this skirmish; I was bred for it; I trained for it in this life and I am rejuvenated in battle with every wound that you inflict upon me; be assured therefore that upon completion of my work I will rest and you will eternally toil in each other's exclusive and repugnant company as I then watch the rest of the world's population awaken to an unfamiliar and glorious renaissance of the human intellect.
 
Geral Sosbee