Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Saturday, March 3, 2007

WHAT, ARE YOU NUTS OR SOMETHING?



January, 2002

Here is a letter I received from one 'Sonny Chatham' apparently in reference to my recent report: Coverup and Censorship at Free Republic. Following Mr. Chatham's letter is my response.

WHAT, ARE YOU NUTS OR SOMETHING?

From: "Sonny Chatham" loupgarou32@hotmail.com

"Jeez, you're Reynolds Aluminum's best damn customer, ain't ya? What a fuckin' nut. CIA, my ass. You're an escapee from a looney bin, ya damn fool.
 
And you just proved it even more by associating yourself with Batshit, er, uh, Barfslop, uh, Barfart, oh whatever the hell he calls himself.

Yeah, baby, I'm a freeper and proud of it. I'm your worst fuckin' nightmare, cause I do know the truth, and I know you, with your paranoid delusional bullshit, wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit you on the ass.
 
Go dream up more horsehit with Michael Rivero."

Dear Mr. Chatham,

Thank you for your kind remarks. I appreciate them. It warms my heart to know that there are good people in the world, such as yourself, who apparently have nothing more important to do with your time than to write letters to ''fuckin' nuts" like me, springing to the defense of CIA-sponsored propaganda campaigns run by those such as the great American Patriots and Freedom Fighters over at Free Republic.

It may interest you to know that the only use I have for aluminum foil is for lining the oven. A plain old electric oven, that is. I don't own a microwave oven, as my experiences with microwave assaults deployed by agencies of the U.S. gov't (If you don't believe they exist, run a check in the U.S. patent office, or search out the records from DARPA or DOD) have left me a bit trepidatious about exposing myself to any more electromagnetic pollution.

But alas, aluminum foil is not all it is cracked up to be in shielding oneself from the effects of directed energy weapons. I know this, not because I have ever actually tried it, but because I have done the research; something you apparently are too busy to be bothered with. And since it's clear that you —in your infinite wisdom and knowledge of 'the truth'— already have all the answers, I'm sure doing research would be a waste of your time.

It's just a wild guess, but from your comments, I take it you don't like Bart Cop any more than you like me. Of course, that's your prerogative. Live how you want to live! Say what you want to say! It's a free country and you and your buds over at Free Republic, I'm sure, will work 'round the clock to make sure it stays that way —especially when it comes to protecting our freedom of speech.

It's good to know that there are fearless and vigilant individuals like yourself who will boldly voice their opinions, even at the risk of exposing themselves as low grade morons.


And no, Mr. Chatham, you are certainly not my worst nightmare. You flatter yourself. You are too stupid by far, to be my worst nightmare and evidently are delusional to boot. Actually, my worst nightmare would be the final loss of my freedom and Constitutional rights.

By the way, I do not know anyone named Michael Rivero, but since you apparently don't like him any better than myself or Bart Cop, I'm sure he must be a real stand up guy. Thanks for the tip, I'll make it my business to look him up.

Speaking of the loony bin: Are you out on a weekend pass?
Keep up the good work. I'm sure you and your fellow 'freepers' will triumph in your heroic efforts to keep America free!

Barbara Hartwell
January 6, 2002