Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Thursday, December 7, 2006

Open Letter to the Singlaub Set



NOTE: Here is an open letter I wrote to 'The Singlaub Set' in November 2001.

It relates directly to the Manchurian Candidates, those of both Phoenix and Gladio whom I have debriefed, both during the time I was utilized in CIA black operations and after I broke out.

Many of the commandos utilized in these operations were/are deemed to be 'beyond salvage' (Can't be utilized anymore, and deemed a threat to 'National Security') and are targeted for 'termination with extreme prejudice'.

Dear Mr. Singlaub et al:

This open letter is addressed to you and all of your cronies and associates, whomever and wherever they may be.

I probably should have written this letter long ago. Procrastination is the thief of time...but, better late than never.

You see, Mr. Singlaub, I am really a straight arrow --as straight as God makes them. And being the forthright, no-nonsense person I am, I have some questions for you and while I'm at it, some comments.

Let me start with a couple questions:

Mr. Singlaub, do you have some 'issues' with me? And if so, what might those issues be?

I only ask because I've heard tell that maybe I am not one of your favorite people.....well, could be just idle gossip, but then again, I think there might be something to these pesky little rumours, so I thought it would be easiest just to come right out and ask.

Yes, I know the identities of many of the programmed assassins utilized in Operation Phoenix. (Didn't you run that operation? Correct me if I don't have my facts straight, but at least that's what I've read and heard from trustworthy and credible sources.)

And yes, I have profiled and debriefed a number of 'your' men. Could it be that --assuming you have some 'issues' with me-- this might have something to do with it?

But even if I've been misinformed about your alleged dislike of me, and you really think I'm the swellest gal that ever came down the pike, I seem to keep running into these spooks and goons whom I've been told work for you...or maybe even someone up higher in the chain of command.....

I've even --believe it or not-- been warned by certain sources that I'm on a 'hit list', in connection with these goons, something I was absolutely not happy to hear.

Now, I could be wrong, maybe these guys are just the OTHER spooks and goons...you know, the standard-issue CIA types who have OTHER 'issues' with me.

That would come as no surprise, it's just so hard to keep track of who's who these days. But then --I'm used to Spook Central so that doesn't really bother me.

Now, you may think I have a hell of a nerve, but I'm not accusing you of any wrongdoing (that would be libelous, to say the least.)

I'm just asking some pointed questions, just trying to get the facts straight and resolve some of these 'issues'.

Let's get some of these issues out in the open so we understand each other.

Issue # 1: This is the United States of America, Mr. Singlaub. It was established as a Constitutional Republic (Or have I got that one wrong too?) I am an American citizen. And what's more, I will defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, as is my sworn duty.

Issue # 2: It is illegal --not to mention unconstitutional-- to 'utilize' soldiers or civilians without their knowledge or consent, under mind control programming, in nefarious black operations where they are trained to kill targets, including whacking their fellow servicemen.

Issue # 3: As a defender of the Constitution, as well as of the Inviolability of Personhood, a God-given right of all human beings, it naturally follows that I am a champion in service to any fellow human beings whose rights have been violated by corrupt military and gov't officials or other criminals affiliated and in collusion with them.

Now, if you understand what I've said so far, it's not much of a stretch to understand that I consider it my duty to offer my services in support and defense of any individuals whose constitutional rights have been violated. And this of course includes some of the men utilized in Operation Phoenix.

These men have been used and abused. Devastated and decimated. Traumatized and tortured. Yes, I've spent many, many hours listening to their testimony, that's how I know.

These guys are telling the truth, Mr. Singlaub. And I don't think you can imagine the pain it has caused for me personally --over and over-- every time I hear one of them tell me about the horrors they endured and were forced to commit --often against their own wills. Some of them don't even remember whole portions of certain operations or missions...that is, until they start talking to someone like me.

You may be wondering why I would subject myself to such a painful ordeal. And no, Mr. Singlaub, I don't get paid for this...it's a mission, not a job. A mission in humble service to God.

And I'm going to tell you why I do what I do, whether you want to know or not. I work with these men because I care, Mr. Singlaub. I care about each and every one of them personally. All of them would have laid down their lives defending our country, they would have died for me, and I feel I owe it to them to give my all, just as they did.

I care so much that I can even be grateful to my handlers for training me so well. Because now I can use my talents and expertise to help those who were 'utilized' in one way or another by the tyrants, the evildoers, who thought they could usurp the power of God by trying to co-opt the minds and souls of those who wanted nothing more than to serve their country with honor.

Well, they did serve with honor. It's what's in their hearts that counts, in the eyes of God and their fellow citizens.

So please, Mr. Singlaub, if you do in fact have any 'issues' with me, perhaps because you don't approve of my mission, please understand that I will continue in this mission whether you and your cronies like it or not.

Also please understand that I am a law-abiding citizen, abiding by the duly-established Constitutional laws of our country and the moral and spiritual imperatives understood by those who know and love God.

You see, Mr. Singlaub, God works in mysterious ways, ways beyond our understanding. So with all due respect, I will ask that you and your cohorts cease and desist from any actions you may have instigated or may be contemplating that would get in the way of myself and my fellow patriots and friends exercising our God-given and Constitutional rights.

Please understand, there are more of us than you know. We'll fight for our country, we'll do it with honor and we will be able to look ourselves in the mirror every morning.

And if we can't sleep at night, it won't be because we didn't do our damnedest to do the right thing.

Barbara Hartwell
November 9, 2001

The military is a great matter of the state.
It is the ground of death and life,
The Tao of survival or extinction.
One cannot but examine it.

If the general is not victorious over his anger and sets them swarming like ants, One third of the soldiers are killed and the walled city not uprooted-- This is the calamity of attack.

One hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the most skillful.  

Subduing the other's military without battle is the most skillful. 

The Rearing Serpent sports in the mists, the Flying Dragon rides on the clouds. 

But when the clouds are gone and the mists have cleared,   

They are no different than earthworms.

Invincibility lies in oneself. Vincibility lies in the enemy.

And so in the military--
Knowing the other and knowing oneself,
In one hundred battles no danger.
Not knowing the other and knowing oneself,
One victory for one loss.
Not knowing the other and not knowing oneself,
In every battle certain defeat.

--Sun Tzu
The Art of War