Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Friday, June 15, 2018

NOTICE & PERSONAL MESSAGE TO READERS



















My favorite lighthouse in the entire world:
Nubble Light, York, Maine


Every few years I find it necessary to update certain types of information published on this website. My purpose is primarily to correct false information in connection with my name, which did not originate with me, nor with anything I have ever said (in print or otherwise), but rather comes from false, fraudulent or inaccurate information published by others, either purposefully and maliciously (slander, libel, defamation) or inadvertently, out of ignorance.

It is also important to me to clarify the policies I hold, in order to prevent (insofar as it is possible) the readers from making false assumptions about my professional background, the opinions/viewpoints I hold and the standards under which I present information for public consumption and for the public record.

As my regular readers will know, I've made no secret of the fact that the culture which has developed since the advent of the Internet is not at all to my liking. From my perspective, it is a gargantuan free-for-all, where anything goes, populated by hordes of aggressive busybodies; where the unalienable rights of the individual are, at the very least, casually disregarded and disrespected, and at worst, trampled in a stampede by large groups of people, each with their own agenda.

I am not, nor have ever been, a participant in this Internet culture. My website, Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA, is FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. Same goes for all radio broadcasts, podcasts, videos, etc. etc. Such that the reading/listening audience may make of the information what they will.

I do not seek interaction with the readers of this website, do not use any form of social media (Heaven forfend!) and I do not run an interactive website (such as many do) or provide a platform where all and sundry are invited to express their opinions, ask questions, or dish out unsolicited advice.

This website is best described as a closed system, the purpose of which is to build and maintain an archive of my work, solely at my determination and discretion. I often do publish the work of others which I find of value and I offer a selection of external links which I believe may be of interest to the readers of this site.

I am not a team player; rather I am entirely independent in all my work. I have a public website, meant for the general public, but I am a very private person. My personal life is not an open book, for anyone or everyone to peruse. I take all measures possible to protect my privacy, of which I am a fierce and vigilant defender.

I do not have a public e-mail address. Anyone who wants to contact me may easily do so by sending a letter by post to this address:

Barbara Hartwell
PO Box 22
Rhinebeck, NY 12572

If it is not worth the added time and effort of addressing an envelope and purchasing a stamp, then I imagine it isn't all that important to the sender.

Another issue: I do not offer private consultations (pro bono or by a fee schedule). I do not run an organization, nor am I a member of/affiliated with any organization which provides professional services to the general public or to individuals.

I receive letters by post on a regular basis, often from readers (or those who have listened to my radio broadcasts) requesting help for their cases, usually providing detailed summaries of a situation, such as that they have been targeted for harassment, persecution, assaults with directed energy weaponry, etc.

I am not able to reply to such letters, nor do I contact anyone by telephone or e-mail when such contact info is provided. I do not put anything in writing, except such information which is posted on this site. Nor do I publish any information without the express consent of the sender. The one exception is threats or harassment, which I will publish and/or report to the proper authorities.

I understand that many people are seeking assistance or advice, but that is something I cannot provide. I do not have the resources or the time.

The fact is, I have lived in dire poverty for many years, a result of the neutralization campaign run by the government. I have lost most of the property I ever owned, including my house in Maine, forced to sell in 2010, and then uprooted again in 2013, driven to homelessness, when I lost most everything else. As may be imagined, these losses have been catastrophic for me, especially in addition to (and as caused by) the relentless persecution directed against me by the government.

I realize that most people simply cannot fathom what happens when you are in the cross-hairs of a counterintelligence operation meant to systematically destroy every area of one's life. People will try to minimize the atrocities, the grievous injustices, visited upon a Target. Often, they will not even acknowledge the basic facts as presented by the Target.

Mostly, they will offer meaningless platitudes, provide unsolicited advice (totally irrelevant to the actual situation), or worst of all, offer false judgments and blame the victim for the damages done to his/her life by a well organized satanic criminal network of control freaks, hell bent on usurping the power of God and wielding it over all God's creation.

I am a disabled senior citizen, barely surviving, with no one (near or far) I can rely on for assistance (material or otherwise), the operative word being “rely”. I live every day with chronic pain, due to untreated injuries, as for many years I have been deprived even of the medical care I need, to be under the regular care of certain doctors, due to lack of resources.

I do not seek sympathy, nor unsolicited advice (which somehow always seems to be what I receive, rather than the material assistance I need). I am simply stating facts for the record.

I am not paid for the work I do, at least not in connection with this website.

I do not engage in any form of commerce, including “monetizing” my work on the Internet, through advertising, or other venues designed to provide earnings by joining such enterprises.

And although I do accept donations by post, I no longer solicit them from this website. The main reason being that many people seemed to believe that their donations “bought” them some of my time, or that it gave them the “right” to exploit my name or meddle in my personal/professional business, despite the fact that I clearly stated in notices on this site that: All donations, in the form of Christian charity or love gifts, are to be used solely at the discretion of Barbara Hartwell. No quid pro quo arrangements offered or accepted.

For anyone who finds value in my work, or the material offered on this website, your donations are always gratefully accepted and appreciated and help more than you could ever know.

I've done the best I can with the limited resources available to me, but perhaps needless to say, I've been deprived of many of the things (even basic necessities) I would venture to say most of the people I know take for granted.

My battles against evildoers are my own and I don't expect or request that others will understand my priorities, or, that I refuse to compromise my principles, or compromise with evil, to “keep the peace”, to prevent anyone from being “offended”, or for any other reason.

My only reasonable expectation is that others will respect my God-given unalienable rights and liberties, most certainly including my privacy and personal boundaries, as determined by me.

Anyone who is interested in my work may find a number of Public Notices posted on the top of the website. Here, I have listed links for several such items. There are also Q & A sections available.

In summary, I hope that the readers, those who truly share my values of defending Liberty and pursuing Justice, will find something of value on this website.

Thank you for your consideration.


Barbara Hartwell
June 15, 2018


NOTICES & Vital Info: New Readers Please Begin Here


Updated Readers Guide to Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA

http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2015/07/updated-readers-guide-to-barbara.html
   

LEGAL NOTICE & DISCLAIMER 2015   

http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2015/01/legal-notice-disclaimer-2015.html


About Legal Defense & Research Trust   

http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2006/11/about-legal-defense-research-trust.html


Delivered From CIA by the Grace of God   

http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2006/12/delivered-from-cia-by-grace-of-god.html


UPDATED NOTICE: FACTS FOR THE PUBLIC RECORD

 http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2015/08/updated-notice-facts-for-public-record.html


CURRICULUM VITAE: AMPLIFIED VERSION   

http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2016/04/curriculum-vitae-amplified-version.html


Individual Rights, Bestowed by God: The Inviolability of Personhood   

http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2007/01/individual-rights-bestowed-by-god.html


Public Notice: This Website for Information Purposes Only

http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2010/07/public-notice-this-website-for.html


HALL OF SHAME

http://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2010/03/bad-guys-hall-of-shame.html