Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Seeking Christian Charity to Sustain Life



For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
 
2 Timothy: 7

Dear Defenders of Liberty and Brothers and Sisters in Christ:

This is my annual public appeal for donations. I usually solicit donations at this time of year for the simple reason that with the approach of winter, it becomes ever more difficult to keep body and soul together, especially in the Far North where I live.

(If you are not a Defender of Liberty and/or a Brother/Sister in Christ, please, read no further, as this message is not meant for you.)

But before I go further in explaining why I am in need of donations (and to help you make an informed decision regarding such charity), let me clarify a few important points.

1) It is my policy to solicit donations on the One and Only Legitimate Website of Barbara Hartwell, and ONLY here on this site. If it is not posted here, it was NOT issued by me nor authorized by me.

2) If you see posted on the Internet any other appeals for donations to Barbara Hartwell, know that they are bogus and unauthorized by me. Such are posted by liars, forgers, identity thieves and criminals, whose purpose is to destroy my life. Please do not respond to any such criminals, who will be using an alias or screen name to post their false "appeals."

And if such unscrupulous persons are using my name, Barbara Hartwell, then they have stolen my identity and that is a crime.

These same criminals and identity thieves are also likely to be publishing my PRIVATE street address and falsely claiming that "Barbara Hartwell is accepting donations" at such-and-such address.

I do not accept donations at any residential street address. My street address is PRIVATE and not published in any official public records. I have the right to privacy and I do not allow trespassing on my private property, on which there are clearly marked signs: NO TRESPASSING.

These monstrous invasions of privacy are perpetrated by malicious criminals (stalkers themselves) who are soliciting the crimes of trespassing, stalking and harassment; they are also compromising my security and endangering my safety. Anyone who has ever posted my PRIVATE, UNLISTED street address on any website or Internet message board qualifies as such a criminal. And all will be held accountable for their criminal violations.

Furthermore, I CANNOT receive donations by postal mail at a street address, as there is no mail delivery to street addresses in my town, Ocean Park, Maine.

3) If you have received a personal solicitation for donations by e-mail which purports to be either FROM Barbara Hartwell or ON BEHALF OF Barbara Hartwell, which includes a link to my website and/or any personal comments to the effect that the sender "knows" or is connected to Barbara Hartwell, know that these also are unauthorized solicitations for donations.

I do not (nor have ever) solicited donations privately from individuals (only from the public at large); nor have I authorized anyone to do so. Unfortunately, certain busybodies have in the past sent out such unauthorized solicitations, completely disregarding my clear directives that they were not to meddle in my personal/professional business.

This unconscionable meddling has stirred up a world of trouble for me in more ways than I can explain, including, but not limited to, invasions of privacy, and leading to false assumptions about Barbara Hartwell. Hopefully, I can clear up some of those false ideas right now.

No one has been given the authority to speak for me, or on my behalf, in regard to soliciting donations; nor in regard to any other personal/professional business of Barbara Hartwell. Should you receive any such communications, please simply ignore them.

4) Donations may be received by me ONLY by postal mail, at this address:

[NOTE: Address removed]

5) Please send donations by postal money order, made out only to "Barbara Hartwell".

I have no bank accounts and no credit cards. I have removed myself from the government system, and do not use a social security number. Checks are difficult for me to deal with, as I must sign them over to a third party in order to get them cashed.

I find it unfortunate that I have to include all this detailed information, caveats and disclaimers (stated above) just to solicit donations from the public. But such is the nature of my situation, having been targeted by the government for neutralization; targeted by criminals, and by meddlesome busybodies who simply cannot seem to learn to mind their own business and leave me alone to tend to mine.

If you have been a regular reader of my websites (2000-2004, barbarahartwell.com, defunct; 2006-2008, to date, Barbara Hartwell vs. CIA); or of my writings published elsewhere on the Internet or in hard copy publications, then you will know the basic facts about my professional background; the issues which most concern me and which are the focus of my activism and writings.

You know what I stand for, and what I stand against.

Since 1995, I have published hundreds of articles, reports and editorials on the Internet (these not including my previous or concurrent contributions published in hard copy periodicals/books), many of which may be found on this website.

Assuming you've read enough of my reports to be aware of my basic situation, you will also know that I am financially destitute and that for over a dozen years, my only sources of material support have been donations from the public; and assistance from family and friends.

To put it bluntly, for many years I have had to beg for money to stay alive.

In the past, there were certain times when I received enough financial support that I could share what I had to help others, some of whom were in worse circumstances than my own.

Alas, those times are long gone....

But rather than make a pitch for donations by repeating the same old 'sob story', about being a pauper; being persecuted by criminals in government and their minions....and so on and so forth, I would rather refer the readers to any number of reports published on this site. The gory details are there, for those with eyes to see...

Instead, I will simply outline some facts which explain why I am making a public appeal for donations at this time. And why this appeal is a matter of urgency in sustaining life. I guess these details will be gory enough --perhaps unbelievable to some-- but unfortunately for me, they are the truth.

In order to protect my privacy (which is extremely important to me) I will give the minimum information necessary to convey these facts. The last thing I need is to publish personal information which my adversaries will try to twist and use against me in some malicious way.

And most importantly, my personal business is NOBODY'S BUSINESS. As for the information I choose to make public here, as always, the readers may make of it what they will.

1) I am completely financially destitute. I have no source of material support whatsoever and no prospects of such.

2) I am not "eligible" for social security nor disability benefits, having no official employment history. And I absolutely refuse to have any dealings with government agencies, state or federal, to apply for any form of "government aid"; I will not allow any invasions of my privacy, nor interference in any area of my life.

Quite simply, I would rather die than traffic with the devil.


3) I am alone in the world, and have no family or friends on whom I can rely for material support.

4) Earlier this year, through circumstances beyond my control, and of a disastrous nature, I lost the one (small) source of support I had, which was even then not nearly enough to survive on, being far below what is deemed the "poverty line".

5) Due to dire poverty, I lost Internet access and phone service for a period of nine months, between November 2007 and August, 2008. Most all communications were effectively shut down. Thus, I was unable to maintain my website during this time.

6) I was forced out of my home for a period of several months and had to go to a "safe house" in another state because of life threatening circumstances. These circumstances included (but were not limited to) that the electricity; the water; the phone service, were shut off because I did not have the money to pay the bills. I could not afford to fill the gas tank for the stove. I was unable to get firewood for the winter. I was unable to get the help I needed from anyone, and would have surely frozen to death and starved had I not found a safe place to spend the winter. There was also what I can only refer to as a "government factor" involved, on which I will not elaborate further.

7) Since I returned to my home in Maine this spring, I have been going hungry much of the time. Since I've been a vegetarian for many years (only because I love animals) it costs far less for me to survive, considering my diet. But even rationing food, I've never had enough. I lost a lot of weight and my health, already poor, suffered as a result.

8) I have no health insurance and have not been able to afford much-needed medical care for years. I am also disabled, disabilities which are a direct result of crimes committed against me by government criminals, including injuries from "arranged" car crashes; assaults with directed energy weaponry; biological warfare, etc. I am in need of medicines, treatments and surgery which I have no way to afford.

That about sums up my situation. Pretty grim, isn't it? I know, it's hard to believe, but such is my life.

For those who may want to consider making a donation, I will gratefully accept all donations which are given in the spirit of "Christian charity" or "love gifts". That is, no questions asked, no strings attached.

More disclaimers and caveats:

Donations are not "tax-deductible". (No government tax-collectors are acknowledged by me.)

Donations do not "buy" the donor the right to make claims on my time; nor to meddle in my personal/professional business.

(I've had enough of this nonsense to last the rest of my life!)

Aside from Christian charity for a pauper, if you find my work valuable, or if you have gained any benefit from the Truth published on this website, then your donation may help, not only to save my life, but to keep this website online.

Lastly, I am a recluse. I have renounced the world. My kingdom is not of this world --however, I still believe it is my duty before God to fight tyranny and injustice wherever I may encounter these evils; and to defend the sacred God-given Rights and Liberties of the Individual, for as long as I may live.

Thank you for your consideration.

May God Richly Bless You and Yours,

Barbara Hartwell Percival
Sovereign Child of God
Believer in the Gospel of Jesus Christ