Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Tuesday, August 25, 2026

FATHER STEPHEN IMBARRATO: A SOLITARY WITNESS & PROTESTOR OF THE WICKED SCHEMES OF FR. JAMES ALTMAN & JOHN HENRY WESTEN?

 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have stated this before: I don't get it. I do not understand why there has been no protest, no outrage, publicly expressed from any prominent Catholic journalists, priests, or laity against the wickedness of Father James Altman and his associate, John Henry Westen, of Life Site News, who called for the murder and torture of Pope Leo, by stoning, or by tarring and feathering.


Why? Are these Catholics abject cowards? Are they worried that they will lose viewers, sponsors, followers, by speaking the truth, and in defense of the Holy Father?


Father Imbarrato has continued to show the video of Altman and Westen, spewing their hatred and slander against Pope Leo. Day after day, week after week, he continues to expose the evil.


Why will nobody publicly stand up with him to defend the Holy Father? This hurts my heart. Does nobody care?


For the record, I and the people in my church (including my Pastor), with whom I have discussed this, love Pope Leo and we love Father Imbarrato. We support him for defending the Church and the Holy Father. None of us has a huge platform, but Jesus knows what is in our hearts.


Good for Father that he continues to promote the truth, and expose the evildoers, even if he has to stand alone.

 

Pray for Father Imbarrato and Pope Leo! 


Here's the latest from Father Imbarrato:

 

Imagine if I called for the stoning and torture of a priest? Would I be called out? Fr Imbarrato.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kAGGKW6O_c

 

Barbara Hartwell

Supporter of Father Imbarrato and Pope Leo

August 25, 2026

 


 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RELATED REPORTS


MURDER IN THEIR HEARTS AGAINST THE HOLY FATHER: WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?


https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2026/08/murder-in-their-hearts-against-holy.html


SCANDALOUS BLASPHEMY: John Henry Westen & Fr. Altman Call for Stoning of the Pope!


https://barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2026/07/scandalous-blasphemy-john-henry-westen.html


Is it not demonic to call for the torture and murder of the Pope? Fr Imbarrato


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5G6gkYEUq4