Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

PUBLIC NOTICE & DISCLAIMER


 
Due to a range of circumstances beyond my control, including ongoing extreme material hardships, lack of support (material and otherwise) and health-related issues (chronic and acute emergencies), for which I have been unable to get necessary treatment and care, I regret to say that I have no choice but to suspend posting on this website for the forseeable future.
 
Firstly, I lack funds to pay for the most basic necessities of survival, much less to secure the tools of the trade of investigative journalism, namely reliable Internet access, telephone, skype and e-mail communications, necessary computer maintenance/repairs and related expenses.
 
I am not a "blogger" (how I hate that term!), but a professional journalist with more than 30 years experience in print and electronic media. I am of the "old school", with no apologies, so I must have the proper equipment, and I must investigate thoroughly before making any claims or writing reports, which simply cannot be done without sufficient resources to cover costs. 
 
So for those readers (old and new) visiting this site, I find it necessary to state (or rather to restate) the following, for the public record:
 
This website, Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA, has primarily been constructed as an archive of the reports, articles, editorials of Barbara Hartwell, roughly spanning the time period of 1995-2014.
 
This is not, nor has ever been, meant to be a "news" site, nor one for providing "updates" on current events/issues.
 
This website is FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
 
The readers are expected to make of the content what they will. I have always encouraged readers to do their own research, and to take the time to find several corroborating sources of a reliable nature, before drawing conclusions about the material presented on this site, by me or other authors whose work is featured here.
 
I do not solicit "feedback", opinions or advice from readers (be they friends, colleagues or strangers).
 
I do not participate in any social media networks, nor engage in public discussions of my work, or about the information posted on this site, or given in my radio/TV broadcasts. Again, the reading/listening audience may make of the content what they will.
 
I do not offer or provide private consultations on the various subjects/fields of my professional expertise, though I continue to receive appeals for such assistance, seemingly in the mistaken belief that I am an attorney, or that I offer professional services in "legal" or other matters, mostly related to counterintelligence operations, psy ops and the like. 
 
For the designated purposes of this website, I act only as a government whistleblower and journalist, nothing more.
 
I am not paid, nor do I receive any form of compensation for my work as a journalist, whistleblower, or for my appearances on radio/TV programs. I have always been strictly independent and acted only on my own agenda (defending Liberty and God-given unalienable rights) and discretion.
 
My Legal Defense & Research Trust (since 1997) is not any sort of organization, nor a "legal entity" and has no bank account, nor retains any funds. It does not offer or provide services to the general public.
 
For the record, I removed myself, once and for all, from all CIA operations (and associated fronts, cut-outs, entities, persons, etc.)  in 1994. I have "no official employment history" with any government agency, nor have received any benefits or pension.
 
Any person(s) claiming otherwise, or those who claim I am any sort of government agent, operative or hireling, are malicious liars with an agenda; acting as provocateurs; spreading black propaganda for purposes of libel/slander and character assassination, and to discredit my work as a whistleblower/journalist and activist for God-given, unalienable, constitutionally protected rights.
 
(Please see numerous reports on this site which name such criminals, liars and propagandists.) 
 
I have solicited donations (in the spirit of Christian charity or love gifts), ONLY from public notices on this website. Please be advised that anyone claiming to solicit donations from individuals on my behalf, and/or claiming to be a spokesperson or intermediary for Barbara Hartwell, does so without my permission and against my clearly stated wishes. Those who wish to make a donation may do so by sending it directly to me at the postal address given on this website.
 
Also important to mention:  I ask the readers of this site to disregard any and all statements (favorable or unfavorable) of those who "drop" my name, claiming to know me, to "know" information about my circumstances, my background, my family relationships, my professional activities, etc. I can guarantee, most do not know what they are talking about and have no business talking about me in any case.
 
Firstly, if I have in fact given personal information of any nature to an individual, it would have been in the strictest confidence, not to be disclosed for any reason. Only busybodies and gossips would be speaking of such things (either publicly or privately) and therefore are violating my privacy, and so are not to be trusted, nor is any "information" they are relaying.
 
Secondly, I am aware that certain people (including individuals known or unknown to me) tend to engage in speculation, or make unwarranted assumptions, rather then dealing only with known facts. True, I can't stop the gossips and busybodies, I can only express my extreme displeasure at their activities in the hope that they may see the error of their ways, and understand the trouble they have caused for me with their lack of discretion and integrity.
 
Lastly, this notice is in reference only to this website, and is not meant to be subject to interpretation regarding other matters.
 
It may happen that I am able to remedy the general circumstances of hardship and to get the support I need in future to continue adding material to the archives of this site; then again it may not.
 
As it stands presently, this website will remain online as the archive of my work it was intended to be. It is my sincere hope that those readers among you seeking truthful, factual, accurate information about the subjects I cover will find this site a valuable resource in your own research, and that most importantly, it may encourage you to defend Liberty and pursue Justice for All.
 
 
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
February 20, 2014