Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Psalm 56


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have mercy on me, O God,
for my enemies are hounding me;
all day long they assault and oppress me.
 
They hound me all the day long;
truly there are many who fight against me, O Most High.
 
Whenever I am afraid,
I will put my trust in you.
 
In God, whose word I praise.
in God I trust and will not be afraid,
for what can flesh do to me?
 
All day long they damage my cause,
their only thought is to do me evil.
 
They band together, they lie in wait;
they spy upon my footsteps;
because the seek my life.
 
Shall they escape despite their wickedness?
O God, in your anger, cast down the peoples.
 
You have noted my lamentation;
put my tears into your bottle;
are they not recorded in your book?
 
Whenever I call upon you, my enemies will be put to flight;
this I know for God is on my side.
 
In God the LORD, whose word I praise,
in God I trust and will not be afraid,
for what can mortals do to me?
 
I am bound by the vow I made to you, O God;
I will present to you thank offerings;
 
For you have rescued my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
that I may walk before God in the light of the living.