Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Police Abuse and Cover Ups: Does Anybody Care?


Note: Investigative journalist Janet Phelan has been targeted for harassment and political persecution. I first looked into her case in 2006, when she contacted me regarding criminal harassment by predicate felon/career criminal Timothy Patrick White, whom I had exposed in my reports beginning in 2001.

Timothy White is a stool pigeon/snitch and government stooge who made a deal with corrupt law enforcement/FBI agents to get out of jail in 2002, after a felony conviction for drug trafficking.

Though he is now hiding out in Canada, a fugitive from justice, for years previous, White traveled the country, engaging in criminal harassment and stalking of designated targets, including journalists, government whistleblowers, survivors of black operations, former law enforcement/intelligence personnel --anyone who exposed truthful, factual information about government crimes and corruption.

Over the years, Tim White has harassed, stalked and threatened many such genuine Messengers of Truth and Defenders of Liberty.

But White is not operating alone. As a result of his "deal", he takes directives from other criminals, both former and current government officials. His criminal activities are also aided and abetted by others of his ilk. [See reports on this site for names and details.]

As a target of the criminal conspiracy of which White is a part, I have been investigating White and his accomplices since 2001, ever since Tim White targeted me with a death threat.

White is a psychopath who continues his criminal harassment, stalking, and threatening of targets to this day with impunity. Strangely enough, law enforcement officers who have been contacted by the targets (including myself, Janet Phelan and others) for the purpose of making criminal complaints against White, have mostly refused to take action, even in making the most cursory investigation of the activities of this criminal, much less enforcing the law or protecting the rights of the victims/targets.

This, despite the fact that we, those targeted, have furnished law enforcement with a plethora of documented evidence, including various threats signed by White, even death threats!

One of the police departments who refused to take action to stop the criminal harassment/stalking of Janet Phelan by Tim White is in Medford, Oregon.

As documentation, here is an excerpt from an open letter by Janet Phelan, titled No Constitutional Protections, describing only a small fraction of the harassment by Tim White and the authorities' refusal to protect Janet's rights as well as their failure to serve justice.

Below this excerpt is another more recent report written by Janet Phelan, exposing what is clearly a suspicious pattern of behavior by the Medford, Oregon Police Department. It is obvious that Janet Phelan is not the only person to whom constitutional protections and justice are being denied.

Barbara Hartwell Percival
January 23, 2009

Excerpt: Open Letter from Investigative Journalist Janet Phelan: 
 
No Constitutional Protections

"In the intervening years between what is documented in Exhibit 1 and the recent efforts by the Medford, Oregon Police Department to frame and arrest me, there has been further misconduct by the justice agencies towards me. There exist more court records, in Riverside and in Santa Monica Superior courts, concerning civil issues revealing the continued revocation of my rights under the U.S. Constitution.

For the sake of brevity, I refer you to my application for a Temporary Restraining Order in Spring of 2006 against one Timothy Patrick White, who is an FBI informant.

Parenthetically, White will pop up again, in the Medford situation. Tim White had made a written, signed death threat to me in 2006. While Commissioner Bobbi Tillman of the Santa Monica Superior Court did indeed grant a TRO, it never went into effect because the Denver Police refused to serve him with papers. White then followed me up to Sandpoint, Idaho, two months after I moved there in June of 2006, and began to stalk me. I filed a complaint with the Sandpoint Police, but the DA refused to prosecute.

White has continued to threaten me, by email and allegedly by phone, and has contacted numerous of my work associates, engaging in both threats and defamation of my character. I have reported this to the Medford Police, which resulted in the current situation, which has forced my evacuation of my home and my flight to Canada, for my safety .

The Medford Police have not only failed to protect me, they have issued fake documents and tampered with existing documents, in order to frame a reason to arrest me. As I am a police assault survivor, I consider the actions of the Medford Police not only redolent of failure to protect but also an aggressive move to detain me and further assault me, possibly with fatal consequences. The situation in Medford is summarized in Exhibit 2.

I have come to the disturbing conclusion that I am somehow exempt from normal Constitutional and legal protections. This makes me extraordinarily vulnerable to attack by the legal system, be it by police officers or by revocation of due process, by agents of the justice system. The legal issues I am reporting may be considered violations of Title 18 Section 242 of the U.S. Code, and other legal trespass. I am therefore appealing to the U.S. Department of Justice to take charge and halt this bizarre vendetta."