Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

NOTICE: DONATIONS NEEDED TO RESTORE COMMUNICATIONS


 
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ & Defenders of Liberty:
 
As of December 2, 2012, my telephone service and e-mail account have been suspended (as have all communications), cut off because I was in arrears on the bill and unable to make the payment.
 
For those who have tried to reach me, and could not, I apologize.
 
Donations would be greatly appreciated, so that I may restore my service, and continue my work.
 
For anything you find it in your heart to give, thank you.
 
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
December 5, 2012
 
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA