Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Thursday, October 10, 2024

CONSTITUTIONAL STUDIES WITH ONLINE PROFESSOR KEITH BROADERS

 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOTE: This is a message from my good friend and professional colleague Keith Broaders. I have worked with Keith on various projects in defense of Liberty and God-given rights. I have not ever known anyone who has more depth and breadth of knowledge and expertise on the Founders and original intent of this Constitutional Republic.


Please visit his website, share it with others, and consider making a donation to support his work.


Thank you for your consideration.


Barbara Hartwell

October 10, 2024

 


 



 

 

 

MESSAGE FROM KEITH BROADERS



I am a child of God and have the same rights and responsibilities as everyone else on the planet. I have been given time and talent to be used to bless the lives of others.

For most of my life I was a teacher who delivered government approved curriculum to my students and thought I was doing a good job. It wasn’t until after I retired that I realized that I was delivering the government approved curriculum rather than teaching my students to how to think.

I am 77 years old and I am legally blind and I plan to spend the remainder of my life preaching the Gospel of Liberty to as many people as I can.

Rather than teaching my students to memorize and regurgitate the curriculum presented it has become my goal to teach my students how to think and educate themselves.

I have created this website to provide parents and grandparents with the resources necessary to teach their children and grandchildren how to think for themselves.

I am willing to be your personal mentor. If you have comments or questions, please feel free to call the Online Professor at 386-365-6823.

In 1787 delegates from 12 of the 13 states met in Philadelphia to create a new form of government that would protect the rights of the people and limit the ability of the government to violate the God given rights of the people.

The delegates understood that power corrupts and that men in positions of power tend to abuse that power in order to satisfy their greed and lust for power. The Constitution is a rule book written to secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity.

The Constitution was not written to govern the people, it was written to govern the government. If properly observed the Constitution would create a land characterized by liberty, equality and justice. Failure of the people to hold government officials accountable for violating the Constitution has allowed an oligarchy of rich and powerful individuals with the power to exploit the people to benefit themselves and their cronies.


Please help me by sharing the website with your friends and neighbors.

 


 



 

 

 

 

CONSTITUTIONAL STUDIES


https://constitutionalstudies.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network