Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption and Cover-ups.

Thursday, October 25, 2012


There has been a serious problem in formatting in my last report: Part 2 Trafficking with the Devil.
My computer skills are limited and though I've tried repeatedly to fix the problem, the text is running off the side of the page.
I have NO IDEA what has gone wrong, and don't have any more time to try to fix it, so I've left it as is for now.
If you have trouble reading this report on Windows Explorer, please try the Firefox browser, as the problem did not appear on that, at least not for me.
Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
PO Box 22
Old Orchard Beach
Maine 04064
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA